PART ONE.

PART ONE.

IN WHICH the older sister of the crime fighting Vixen goes back to the place and people that left her behind.

• • •

SUMMARY.

It's time for a change in leadership.

KUASA WAS GENERALLY a stoic person. Not needing to hide her feelings behind masks because she had learned how to just block them out.

And when she did feel something-- and that's a pretty big ‘when’-- it was usually just annoyance, boredom or anger.

Although, she was human, so she did-- unfortunately for her-- feel things like love, passion, and definitely hatred.

But the problem seemed to be that whenever she felt any of those emotions, she felt them with all her heart. She would unknowingly pour her heart and soul into whomever she either loved or hated.

Unfortunately for Wakanda, they weren't so lucky as to be loved, but hated.

And, oh, she did hate them. She hated them with all she could.

She hated their name and their people, she hated what they were and where they were, she hated their tribes and royals, she hated their customs-- she just hated.

So, when she meets someone who seems to have a shockingly similar past to hers and equal vendetta against the country, she knows not to waste the incredible opportunity she had been given.

With him by her side and her by his, these two may as well be unstoppable on their mission to take down Wakanda.

And that they will.

• • •

STATUS.

I want them to feel the pain that I have felt, I want them to suffer as I have.

DURING
( black panther )

BEGINNING
( 28/02/2018 )

END
( ??/??/???? )

END( ??/??/???? )