"How could you even ask that, Jenna!" Mom got mad slightly.

"Jenna! You are our daughter and why won't we support you in your decisions! And we will be the luckiest parents who's daughter will be living with them for lifetime!" Dad scolded me sweetly.

"I love you guys! You are the best" I smiled and was on the edge of crying.

At the end of the day, parents are the only one who will never leave your hand and will always support you. They know how important you are!

After the dinner, I came back to my room. Then completed my tomorrow's preps. Took out my red dress for tomorrow. The theme was Black, white and red. New black heels were ready to be worn. I kept the flight ticket in my hand bag and placed all the luggage near the door.

After finishing all chores, I climbed on my bed and opened my journal to fill in. I have at least learnt this good habit of writing. I started in a new journal for a new life.

--

I woke up early today as it was a big day for me. After taking the shower and doing my skin routine I got in the red, deep v neck, red dress and wore a long necklace, hanging down my chest. I brushed the hair open, put on slightly dark make up and went red with the lips. Finally got in my black high heels before leaving for the wedding venue with Mom and dad.

Cassie and Judy called me today morning asking about when I was reaching to the venue and didn't talk about what happened yesterday

Cassie and Judy called me today morning asking about when I was reaching to the venue and didn't talk about what happened yesterday. Yet they sounded worried.

We soon reached the venue, I grabbed my black purse from my laps and got out of the car just to see Jake and my ex boyfriend, soon to be ex husband, standing on the entrance. They were instructing the staff.

"Jake" I called him adjusting my dress perfectly.

Listening my voice, both of them turned towards me. Jake was in a pretty light blue and Red suit, hair were sleek and set backwards with. Slight beard popping out of his skin and he looked pure gentleman. Looked perfect.

 Looked perfect