I smile and feel genuinely beautiful. I've never thought of myself as beautiful but Harry tells me I am daily. But today, I feel beautiful. High school, I was seen as a girl in the crowd but I loved to prank and joke around, earning the name as a bitch. I hated it and being called it now makes me feel low. I'm fine with Harry now, completely in love with him.

"You look beautiful," the girls say, tearing up. I start tearing up to and we all hug, Emma's mom joining in.

"Let's go get married," Emma cries, my head nodding.

My feet walk around the church, not knowing what to do. I'm so nervous and scared she won't show up, her beautiful blue eyes won't want this anymore. Won't want me.

"Harry, boy, you alright?" I turn and see Cade, my head nodding.

"Yeah, just nervous," I say, his head nodding.

"She's on her way, you know," he says, my lips curving. He shows me the text message and I nod, his hand patting my shoulder.

"I've never been in your position before so I wish you the best of luck," he says. I thank him and he walks out, my hands leaning my body against the window sill.

All my life, I never thought I could be in this position but now I want it more than anything else. Bethany Louise Jones is my girl and she will be forever. We are going to be a family; the Styles family. It feels like only yesterday I freaked her out, her big blue eyes wide when I quoted Wuthering Heights in front of her.

"Hazzy boy," I turn and see my mum by the door, my arms opening and hugging her.

She starts crying already and I just hold her, my nerves soothing slightly with her.

"You're getting married," she cries, my smile growing.

"I am."

She pulls away and she wipes under her eyes, leaning and kissing my cheek. "Come on, you have to stand at the altar," she says, hooking her arm with mine. We walk into the church hall and I'm told that Beth just pulled up. I really want to see her but my mum says I can't. I don't want to make her mad so I just nod, taking a deep breath and walking down to the pastor.

"You look fantastic," Cade says, kissing my cheek and helping me out of the car.

"You look good too," I say, super nervous about this. I hate being the center of attention and I'm going to be in a few minutes.

"Beth, it's fine. Why are you so nervous?" he asks, my hand tightly holding his.

"Because I'm going to be the center of attention and... Harry," I say, not really taking correctly. I'm breathing way too quickly and I just want Harry to hold me.

"He's just as nervous. He's right at the altar waiting for you. It's going to be fine."

I nod and we walk up the stairs, everyone really tall right now. I'm 5'2 without any shoes on and with the flats, I feel very short. My hand tightens around Cade and the girls match up with the groomsmen, the music starting.

"Just breathe. It's going to be fine," he says, kissing the top of my head. I nod and squeeze his hand, everyone standing up and turning to face me. I look up and Harry's standing with his hands behind his back, smiling at me.

She couldn't look more beautiful. My eyes meet hers and I can tell she's nervous. She hates attention and this is a shitload of attention for her. She looks extremely tiny next to Cade and her hand is holding his tightly. She closes her eyes briefly and opens them back up, her eyes meeting mine again.