Chapter 1 [REMAKE]

Start from the beginning

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Lisanna Strauss

"Lisanna..." Natsu said softly, he's not believing what his eyes are seeing. Lisanna Strauss, who is said to be dead, is laughing and smiling as she greets the guild members.

Lisanna caught a bit of Natsu's voice, making her turn to face Natsu's direction. "Natsu!!" Lisanna screamed in recognition and excitement. "I-is this real ? is this really you Lisanna?" Natsu said in disbelief as he took a few steps forward, the guild members is moving aside, making way for him to meet Lisanna. "Yes! It's really me! I'm home Natsu" Lisanna smiled. That particular smile Natsu never forget. "Lisanna!!" He screamed as he ran towards Lisanna as she do the same. He caught her in a hug as lisanna wraps her arms around Natsu's neck. "I missed you so much!" Lisanna said as she hugged him. "I missed you too Lisanna!" Natsu said as they pulled away from each other.

~~~~~~~Meanwhile~~~~~~~

Gray, Erza, Lucy, and Happy are running to the guild, technically, Happy is flying. Erza is on the lead as the three of them are close behind her. Erza suddenly froze up as soon as she saw what is happening inside the guild. The gate is opened widely, so she can clearly see what's happening inside.*BONK* A painful sound of Gray crashing against Erza's armor can be heard a second after Erza stopped. "What the—Erza ?!" Gray asked in confusion as he saw Erza frozen state. "She's alive..." Erza said lowly, just above a whisper. "Huh? What do you mean by that? Who's-" Gray said as he walked around to stand next to Erza. His words stopped because of the shock seeing their suppose-to-be-dead comrade is being the center of attention in the guild, along with Natsu who by her side. "Lisanna... She's alive ?!" Gray said out of shock.

Lucy's P.O.V

I slowed down as I saw Gray and Erza standing side by side by the guild entrance. "...She's alive ?!" I heard gray said, by his voice its clear that he's shocked by something. "Who's Lisanna ?" I asked, confusion is written all over my face. I walked to see what they're seeing inside the guild. I looked over to the crowd in the middle of the guild as I focused to see the center. A female white-haired mage who look a lot like Mira is the center of attention, along with Natsu by her side and Happy who had zoomed past me right into the girl arms. "That must be Lisanna" I mumbled. I saw Mira and Elfman who is currently teary eyed as they watch the white-haired mage. Is she the one who Mira said have the character that's similar to mine? Is she the girl that Mira said her sister who had passed away ?

Makarov's P.O.V

"BRATS, TO CELEBRATE THE COMEBACK OF LISANNA WITHIN OUR LIVES AND GUILD. WE ARE PARTYING ALL NIGHT LONG!!" I shouted from the guild's 2nd floor. "AYEE!!!" They all answered and we started to party to pass the night.

Lucy's P.O.V

With the Master's cue, the guild started partying the night away. As usual you would see Elfman babbling about being a man, Erza eating her strawberry cake calmly, Mira serving the drinks with the help of Lisanna.