"That I always will be"

Start from the beginning

Harry kissed Louis back right off as he attached their lips, feeling like he was complete.

Louis has lost the piercing a few months ago but Harry didn't mind that too much, he liked feeling the chilly sensation but there's nothing that compares to Louis' lips anyways and as long as he has those he needs nothing more from this world.

The pair started to get carried away and Harry was straddling Louis now, keeping his mouth wide open so Louis could fit his entire tongue.

  ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○  

Suddenly he decided to take this further and put his plans into actions, grinding his ass over Louis' crotch making both of them moan. He kept doing that there kiss becoming sloppy from the whimpers leaving their mouths. Louis was rock hard and Harry felt proud of himself for that, also sporting a boner.

Louis out of nowhere decided to stand up, picking Harry up as well, making him wrap his legs around his middle so he wouldn't fall. While Louis stumbled inside trying to keep his baby safe in his arms the younger lad decided to be a minx and was nibbling along Louis' neck, distracting him from his very simple task.

Soon enough Harry was broken away from Louis' skin as he was placed on something soft, making his eyes open only to see that they were already in their room, Louis hovering above him.

Harry grabbed his cheeks and pulled him down, opening his mouth hungrily, wanting him as close as possible. His hands found the feathery-haired boy's shirt and he immediately tugged them off then was quick to get rid of his pants as well.

When he finally succeeded and, with Louis' help, the older lad was naked, it was his turn to undress.

Louis made a way quicker work there, while he followed his hands with his lips all the way. He just licked his way up to Harry's mouth where he smashed it against the curly-haired lad's and let his hands glide down his bare stomach.

Louis wrapped his hand around Harry's shaft, smirking when he gasped into their kiss and breaking it fully, starting to peck along his jaw instead.

"Louuu..." Harry moaned loudly but this was just the time to get back on track and make his dreams reality.

Harry felt physically hurt by this and like he had to work against his own mind that was restraining him from moving but he did just that, making his muscles do as told and pulled off Louis' hand.

The older lad snapped out of it, confused as Harry has never stopped Louis before. He raised his gaze to Harry's beautiful green orbs only to see them shining brightly while he said nothing but stared back.

Louis wanted to question but before he even as much as opened his mouth his hand was guided somewhere else by Harry. He pushed Louis' hand downwards so it was on his ass and over his hole, hoping that Louis will understand what he wants.

Louis let his hand rest over Harry's bum while pushing himself back up and kissing him. "Are you sure you want to try it?"

"No, I do not just want to try something Lou. I want you. The whole of you." Louis pulled back watching frozen to place, trying to read Harry to see if he really is ready for such big step.

"Please Boo, I love you so much and I want you to do this. So please....for me?" Harry knew he's won right as their gazes locked again and watched as Louis nodded while biting his bottom lip.

"I love you too baba, tell me if anything feels wrong and we'll stop. We don't need to do everything right away." Louis pressed a chaste kiss on top of Harry's lips and went back down.