Chapter 1

I just transferred from my old school. My teachers told me that i was too "smart" for this school, so... My parents told me to say goodbye to my friends. I didn't really care that much. I didn't even told them that i was leaving. I kind of regret it... They keep sending me messages but i keep ignoring them.

We meet sometimes but i just ignore everything they say. I bet they're thinking not to be my friend anymore but i don't really need friends anyway. But... There is one person....

- Hey~ Yuki!

I hear a voice behind me and see my best friend Ren.

-What are you doing here?

- Well...

He gave me a hug.

- Because! I miss you! I even transferred school for you! This is gonna be so much fun~!

- Err.... I can't believe i'm still friends with you...

- Wait did you just call me a friend?

- No.... Of course not.

We both just continued walking to school and Ren kept talking and talking, but i didn't mind because i was just ignoring him.

We arrived at school and a bunch of girls pushes me a side. I fell on the ground and got a small bruise. All the girls went to Ren and fangirled all over him.

(ahhh...)

- Yuki!

I just stand up and walk to class. I turn around to take one more look and see Ren with a worried face. I was never surprise, Ren was always handsome but i never had feelings for him. Me and Ren aren't in the same class and year. He is one year older then me.

But i don't really care about my love life. I just want to focus on my studies. Then! I remembered that i pick up something this morning.

Some hours earlier...

Hm?

I find something on the ground when i went out of my house. It was a necklace with a beautiful juwelry maybe amber? Not sure...

Dring! Dring!

I wake up from my memories and look at the clock. Already 3:10... It's time to go home.

I walk on my way home and don't seem to find Ren... Bet all the girls are around him.

I look back at the necklace and were it on my neck. Then... All of a sudden the amber started glowing really bright. Then everything went blank....

To be continued...

A/N Hi! Welcome to this New Book! Just for a quick notice! All the chapters here are short! So please don't complain!

P.S Thanks for reading!