"Wakiya, shut up," Rantaro stomped on Wakiya's feet (caringly). 

Lui cracked his knuckles. "Now, you little pieces of shit, cut the crap," he paused and smirked. "Let's kill her."

Zac's eyes widen. "Kill? Lui, you serious?"

Before Zac got the time to continue, the whole room froze over. Lui grinned widely and raised his palm. Again, he yelled, "LONGINUS!"

The dragon spirit behind him glowed even brighter, so did the Bey. A piece of iceberg flew towards Violet in less than a second. Violet looked once again taken aback, but quickly blocked the attack. Her aura flared purple.

"Ha. That attack is good. You almost got me. Almost," Violet said.

"Why, of course," Lui shot back. "I am the one who defeated you last time." Another iceberg, a larger one, charged at her. This time, Violet dodged.

Violet licked her lips. "But this time is not last time. My turn." She snapped her fingers, and a purple gust of energy zoomed towards the blader. Lui dove away from the purple beam and froze the attack.

Xhaka, Beyblade in hand, send another series of thorns and vines at her. The plants wrapped around her, but in a few seconds, the thorns dissolved into nothingness.

Xhaka gritted his teeth, so did Lui. "Crap," Xhaka said. "She's different than before. I don't know how, but she is."

Lui glared at Violet. "What is this?!" He hissed.

Violet just giggled away and sent another attack. Lui could barely escape, while a slash of blood formed on Xhaka's shoulder. 

Behind them, Zac narrowed his eyes at the situation before him. He looked at Wakiya. "You fly, don't you?" He asked.

Wakiya stared back. "Yeah?"

"Listen. I have a plan. While Lui and Xhaka fight her, we are going to get on top of Violet quietly. Then, we attack with full power," Zac said.

The winged blader blinked. "That's... not bad, actually."

"Thanks." Zac's golden aura glowed slightly and he began to levitate. Wakiya flapped his wings silently, and they rose up. Below them, Lui and Xhaka striked the woman. Violet counter attacked.

"Ready?" Zac whispered.

"Of course," Wakiya rolled his eyes.

The two lifted their hands. A ball of purple energy formed above Wakiya's palms while a cyclone of lightning and wind formed above Zac's.

Zac's eyes flashed. "Now!"

Both of them threw their power towards Violet. Upon hearing the sound of booming lightning and wind, she turned her head upwards, eyes wide as she saw the unprepared attacks. Xhaka and Lui looked at the distracted demon.

"You're wide open," Lui smirked. He sent a train of icicles at her. The icicles lit up with blue energy. Xhaka snapped his fingers and the floor cracked open, large rocks rising from the ground. Daina saw his chance and swung his scythe at Violet, while Naoki summoned a body of water that resembled a tidal wave.

 A scream was heard as all six attacks collided and esploded. Smoke surrounded the woman.

Wakiya, who was smiling, was about to cheer. Rantaro stopped him.

"Wakiya," Rantaro said, fear taking over his expression. "She is not down. She'll be attacking in a secon— DAINA, MOVE!!!"

Rantaro managed to push Daina away but got hit square in the stomach by a purple beam. Rantaro fell on the ground, blood seeping out from his wound.