my kind of country.........guy!!!

Gabriella jones, 16 going 17 a timpical country girl. some may call her a "tom boy" she lives in the middle of no where and works at a small country store about a mile away from her house.  a year ago she fell for a guy name jeremy but he went off to college and left her broken hearted. she swore shed never believe in love again for she always would get hurt.

work was running slow i step out side and watch as the sun sets wondering where does it go when it leaves us. As i day dreamed a truck pulled up, it was red like a cherry and it was beautiful. Then, steps out a guy i role my eyes and walk back in. he follows me "your gabe correct?" i look at him surprised who is he and why does he know my name. he picks up a bag of ice and a 12 pack of soda. "you dont reconise me do you ?" he says lik eim spose to now who he is. i look at him in his blue eyes and i see that sparkle thay give off. "jeremy?" i say confused as hell. he smiles and i see thoughs dimples . yup its jermey im guessing home for the summer. "come on you cant still be mad at me gabe!?" i role my eyes and pass him a pack of sigs. "thats $8.60 please. " i say he just smirks and walks  behind the counter "jermey your not alowed back here" i try to get out i pull some pepper spray and spray him in the eyes. "what the hell gabe all i was going to ddo is kiss you." omg i just sprayed the guy who stole my heart what was i thinking i run to the rest room and i get a wet towel i wipe his eyes "are you ok" i ask. he just smiles that little smile that he use to give me all the time "gabe im not a woose im fine" i dont take him foreal and keep rubbing his eyes. i sorta let a small smirk out because no mattter how much i hate jeremy its nice to see him. "hey hold on" he says and walks to his truck he walks back in with a nacklace he puts it in my hand "i hope to see you around" he smiles and walks out and drives away. jeremy dixion , wow hes deffently matured he still has those baby birl eyes and the dark hair but hes about 6'2" and he has a 3 o'clock shadow witch wasnt quit the old jermey. my heart rased i looked down at the necklace he gave me. its a bottle with a piiece of rice with our names. before he left we booth had one like it but i through mine at him when he told me he was leaving for college i cant believ he held on to it.