Harry| Mine, Part 3 of Photograph

Start from the beginning

"Let me guess, wasn't what you were expecting?" You nodded.

"Never underestimate dick size, darling. Sometimes the scrawniest of men have the bigger dick. But then there's genetics and shit. You can never be too sure." He definitely wasn't lying there. You bit your lip and thought about what's to come. You may not be able to walk tomorrow.

"Under the covers." You say. Harry gives you an odd look as to why.

"Mumma Y/M/N is out but I don't know when she'll get home. If there's the chance that we don't hear her come in and she sees us, I don't want my mum seeing EVERYTHING!" You laugh.

It would be embarrassing though you're mum knows you're not a virgin. Harry chuckled and opened the nightstand. He knew this is where you stashed the condoms thanks to needing to borrow a pencil one night. No, not that borrow a pencil. An actual pencil. Once he put it on he crawled under the covers with you. You pull him in for another kiss as you spread your legs. You've both been waiting for this moment for a while. Your eyes shoot open with a gasp as you continue to battle tongues. He's in and it's incredible. He slides out and you whimper. He breaks the kiss to get into a more comfortable position. He starts picking up the pace and you can't hold back any moans.

"Harry!" You cry out.

This was way better than you expected. Scratch that! It exceeded your expectations. You wondered for a second if he was naturally this amazing or he's had practice. Either way you were over the moon. Your hands tangled in his red locks and legs wrapped around his waist to bring him in deeper. His hands were firmly placed on your hips and his head buried in your neck. His grunts and your moans were music to each other's ears. Your hips smacked together with each thrust. Harry stopped all of a sudden and pulled out.

"Just you, flip." He panted.

You picked up on what he wanted to do and you flipped. He hit it from the back and drove you wild. You had to grab onto the headboard for stability.

"Harry!" You yelped. The pleasure was overwhelming.

"Now... you... lay down." You say through thrusts.

He did as he was told and you got on top of him. You grabbed the headboard again and started moving your hips. You're head hung and Harry caught you by surprise when he sat up and kissed you. You felt your high coming and your thighs burning. Harry could tell and he flipped you two back over. Within a few more thrusts for him he was spilling into the condom with loud grunts. He knew you were getting there but it'd be a bit so he assisted with it. Harry placed his thumb on your clit and started rubbing. You let out a loud moan from the sudden movement. Soon enough you were coming undone with a cry of his name. Once you were done he pulled out and rolled off you. You were out of breath and amazed. He was surely the best you've ever had. After calming down you found yourself in each other's arms. You smile at him.

"You're so fucking precious when you smile." You giggle knowing he just quoted something but you weren't sure what he quoted.

"Girl, I lose myself up in those eyes." And with those eyes you rolled them.

"Ok Romeo, what song?" He giggled as you pecked his lips.

"Mine, Bazzi." You nodded, now recognizing it.

"I just had to let you know you're mine." He brushed a piece of hair out of your face. You smile again.

"I've always been yours Harry. Friends..." you lift his hand and intertwine your fingers. "And now more than just friends." He kisses you deeply.

"I love you Y/n." He looks deep into your eyes.

"I love you too." All of a sudden you bedroom door opens. "Oh hey mum." Harry looks terrified.

"Hey hun. Hey Harry! Dinner is in an hour. Harry will you be staying the night?" Your mum asked.

She's always been one for playing it cool, especially since you're an adult now and she also saw this coming at some point in time.
Harry nodded his head in shock and she walked out. You start cracking up.

"What's so funny? If I had gotten out of bed you're mum would've seen me naked. It would've confirmed even more that I just fucked her daughter." He was trying to sound panicked but couldn't keep it together.

"Babe, she probably heard us depending on when she got home." You laugh. You were laughing so hard you were sure you'd get abs.

"Ahh I love you Harry Holland. Don't ever change." You wrapped your arms around him.

"I love you Y/N Y/L/N. I promise to never change." He kissed your forehead and gave you a squeeze. You could stay like this forever.

Inspired by Bazzi's Mine and very little Harry Holland smut our there.