"Oh God, J! Don't stop!" she breaths.

"I won't." i groan out.

I feel her tightening her vagina around my member and it almost sends me over the edge. Her wet, tight paradise would be any mans fantasy.

I push deep into her grabbing her waist until she's convulsing and clawing on my back. I come almost forgetting to pull out. I pull myself up off of her just in time. I wasn't really worried about it though because i knew she was on birth control and she didn't have any diseases.

I look at her laying on the couch with her legs flung apart and her arms over her head. She noticed me staring and snapped her legs closed and covered her breasts with her hands. 

I move her hands to the side.

"You don't ever have to hide from me."I say sincerely walking towards the bathroom to clean myself up. 

I step into the shower and let the warm water run down my body.That was exhilarating. Out of the many girls i had slept with, none of them had ever made me feel as intimate as i just did with Carissa. There was so much passion, the sparks couldn't be contained.

I felt her tiny hands on my back and shifted so that the water could fall on her.

"So how was it?" she asked looking down at the water pooling in her hands.

"The sex?" i ask grabbing one of the wash cloths to wash my face.

"Yeah." she says quietly.

I put my finger under her chin to lift her head up. "It was amazing, the best i've ever experienced. It kind of made me feel like it was my first time again too." I say holding eye contact.

"Really?" she asks with a small smile.

"Really. Now let's get cleaned up so we can get ready to head back to the convention site. I think we have about two hours left." i say lathering my wash cloth with soap.

I glance at her and can't help but notice the water beads trickling slowly down her breasts. I would love to put my mouth on them again. Goodness! I turn my back before she see's me getting hard again.

Before i know it  we're both dressed and again sitting on the couch.

"So are you ready to go or do you want to waste a little more time.?" i ask looking at her scrolling through her phone.

"Um if you want we can spend a little more time here, maybe check out a show or two on Netflix." she says clicking her phone screen off.

"Lucky me, Netflix and Chill." I say wiggling my eyebrows. I move just in time to avoid being hit in my shoulder again.

CARISSA'S POV

I'm watching as he scrolls through the shows on the screen looking for something to watch.

"What about that one? The Rain?" i ask pointing at one of the titles. We read the summary and agree that it sounds interesting, so he clicks play. 

As we're watching the show i can't help but feel nervous. I rewind the day in my head. Jason had this day all planned out and was a little on edge about that. His intentions seemed innocent but were they or was this one of his normal bait and sinkers?

I shift away from him unconsciously. 

"Hey what's wrong babe?" he asks squeezing my shoulders. "Everything ok?"

"Yeah." i lie.

"Carissa, come on, i know you." he says pausing the show. "Just say it."

"Did you plan all of this today just to have sex with me?" i blurt out scooting to the edge of the couch. As soon as i hear the words i wish i had said them differently.

"What? No!" Are you serious right now Carissa?" he asks angrily. 

"Yes i'm very serious right now!"i say standing with my arms folded across my chest. 

He runs his hands through his hair. 

"No i did not go out of my way to set this day just to have sex with you. If i wanted to just have sex with you i could've just did that in the dorms for free!" he shouted. " I set up this day so that you could see that i would go above and beyond to make you happy. I played by all the good guy rules today and you came onto me so don't forget that." he says pointing at me.

"Oh so i just threw myself at you? Is that what it was?" i ask angrily.

"No Carissa! You're so freaking blind!" he yells.

"Blind to what?"

"That was passionate, untamed, love making and you're blind to the fact that i would never do anything to hurt you because i love you just that much!"

"You what?" I ask dropping my arms. "You heard me." he says walking towards me. "I love you."

************************************************************************************************************

Well there it is!! The chapter you guys have been waiting for! I tried not to make it too intense. I have entered this book into the #wattys2018 so please vote if you like it, every vote counts!

Remember to always practice abstinence and safe sex. Never feel pressured into sex and make sure it's consensual.

What's your favorite movie or show on Netflix?