As I get home in my parents villa I again feel lonely. With Sebastian I forgot about everything and this feeling of loneliness was gone. Well at least he is my friend.

My parents house is huge. And I hate it. I am always alone in it well except for cleaning ladies. Dad is with one of his escorts cheating somewhere and mom is traveling for business. No they aren't divorced because that would pop the bubble of being a perfect family. The only one who cares for me is my cousin Max, my father has a sister. Unfortunately he lives far away in L.A. My aunt too isn't good parent, at least by what Max tells me, so I guess bad parenting runs in the genes in this family.

Even the maids aren't nice and caring. They are the complete opposite of what you read in books how the main character connects and finds friends in house staff. Yep not me.

So after making myself dinner and cleaning my room I went to gym (yes we have a indoor gym). Oh I haven't told you how my house looks.

As said it's huge. We have big living room, not so big kitchen because mom couldn't cook to save her life when she is here, entertainment room, sauna, gym, jacuzzi, outdoor pool. It's all very fancy. Although the house is big it has only two bedrooms- mine and my parents's (which is always empty).

I am grateful for everything mom does for me to provide me with good life but I would rather live in a cottage and have a loving family

I am grateful for everything mom does for me to provide me with good life but I would rather live in a cottage and have a loving family. Yes my mom says she loves me but do you really love your child when you don't even wish them happy birthday but rather tell you P.A. to send me a card and emerald necklace. I have 13 of those and I don't really like emeralds. Besides I don't go anywhere to wear them. The weirdest and funniest part? all 13 of them are the same.

My father does call me to wish me happy birthday but he always misses for a day or two or five. I would buy myself a pet but it's not allowed and I couldn't hide it from my parents because mom sends her P.A. to check on me every month. Besides those maids would rat me out.

Well at least now I have Sebastian. With that thought I fall asleep.

•••

The sound of my alarm wakes me up and after all those years I have something to be excited about. I have someone I can be myself with. So I got showered do my makeup and get dressed.

This dress will do.

My car is actually Baby blue 65 Mustang, because I love antique cars

25minutes later and I am at the school parking lot. My park place is empty since Liam said it's reserved for me. But I see another empty space near this Black 69 Mustang Boss. Who's car is this? It's gorgeous!

Well since I decided yesterday I won't be submitting myself to this hierarchy anymore I park next to this hot car.

Yep I just called a car hot.

If you would get to know me really good you would see I am sometimes quite dorkish.

As I step out of the car I see people gaping at me, that is probably because I openly and knowingly broke "the rules". I take a deep breath and confidently walk towards my locker where I see Ian already waiting there.

I quicken my step.

"Ian." I happily greet him and pull him into a hug. For a second he is confused but then hugges me back. Again we are interrupted by someone clearing their throat.

What is it with people and interrupting us?

"Anna baby, who is this?" Yep you guessed it, it's Liam.

"First off I am not your baby. You got a girlfriend Hannah, remember her? And second of he is Sebastian my friend."

He turns to Ian and smirks.

"Sebastian would you be so kind and give me a minute with my girlfriend?" Sebastian nods and turns around to go, but not before mouthing me see you later.

I still look at his retreating form when I am harshly grabed by my arm.

"What do you think you are doing? You should know your place! Don't touch other guys!" Liam hisses.

"Liam stop it! You are hurting me with this grip. I know my place! And I will hang out with Sebastian if I want to. YOU should know your place. Stop acting like my boyfriend and leave me alone. Can't you just get it?! I want nothing to do with you!"

"Just shut up Julianna!" He shouts and punches the locker beside me and I flinch.

I flinch because he never raised his hands on any girl. And now he nearly punched me. If I wouldn't move my head a bit that fist would give me black eye.

I look at him in shock and he realizes what has he done. "Baby, I am so sorry. I didn't mean to do it. Anna baby." All the people in the hallway are silent, uncomfortable with situation.

"Just stay away from me." I whisper and go away to find Sebastian.

" I whisper and go away to find Sebastian