Chapter I : If only dreams were true...

Light, pink and sky are what I am looking at right now. The light of the sun, the pink cherry petals dancing in the air and the blue sky. The smell of fresh cutting grass and earth, the shadows and the light on my face, the burning of the sun and the cold of the cherry tree shadow and finally the taste of orange and jasmine tea. I was lying under a big cherry tree in a park close to my house. My eyes were close and I was daydreaming ... about life and friendship, love and passion. My head was filled with colours and shimmers. After ten minutes of this dream, I opened my eyes and I saw ... the wind and its cherry petals above me, the sun peering through the branches of the old tree, the birds flying and singing their sweet melody. As my eyes closed again, I fell into the world rejected by the outside world, my world. A world created by me and my endless imagination where anything could happen. A world of joy, magic and dreams and in this world, there is a big old cherry tree waiting for me... As the dream went away so was the time and when I woke up, I saw a dusked view with falling petals. It was already nightfall. I stood up, took my bike and walked to the street. I put my bag in my bike basket and started to pedal. The wind grazed my face softly as my dark hair was flying behind me. I looked at my left to see pink, purple, blue and orange filling the sky ... it was so beautiful.

The night was waiting for the last ray of sunlight to disappear on the horizon. The darkness of the night was approaching gingerly and the street light gradually brightened the road. The road was quiet and deserted. On my watch I could read 20:52. I had exactly eight minutes left before my curfew. I pedalled fast, no even faster, faster than the light. So fast, that the stars would move when I would pass by them. They would follow me everywhere, even in the darkness of the universe. I would sparkle, I would shine, I would illuminate the world just like them, in this world so far away. I woke up from my fantasy and I was arriving. If only the word could be this beautiful.