Twilight 4: days without him

Start from the beginning

When lunchtime rolled up I didn't talk to anyone. I was put on my earphones, turned my back on the Cullens and did some of my government work. Since my partner was acting up and wasn't helping me out I had to take it home and finish it for homework. I felt someone nudge my side and I looked up to see who it was. I looked at Bella but she shook her head then looks up. Surprisingly Jake standing there looking all cute.

"Hey Jake, whats up?" I asked taking out my earphones.

Jake smiled at me.

"Hey, Annie I just came to let you know I won't be in Chem today. I'm leaving home early, can you take some extra notes for me?" he asked smiling.

"Yeah, of course, no problem see you tomorrow," I said and he nods smiling.

When he left Jessica, Angela, and Bella were all looking at me.

"You know Jake Bryan?" Angela asked shocked.

I looked at her confused.

"Mm yeah?" I said unsure where this was going.

Jessica and Angela giggle while I look at Bella confused. She just shrugs her shoulder also confused.

"Omg, he talks to you," Angela said smiling.

I just stare at Angela like what the big deal of it? Jessica sighs understanding why I wasn't so excited.

"Just below the Cullen's boys. It is Jake, everyone wants to be with Jake" Jessica explain and yet I still didn't get it.

"He's into you," Angela said excitedly.

I stared at her for a moment before laughing. My laugh caught Jessica and Angela off guard expect Bella 'cause she already knows how I am.

"I'm sorry-- it's just-- Jake?-- Omgs-"I said in between laughter.

Jessica and Angela both turned to Bella wondering what was wrong with me. Bella just shrugs her shoulders and continue with her book. I laughed for a while and when I finished I wiped an imaginer tear away.

"No just no," I said.

"What? I am positive that he's into you" Angela said.

"Yeah he hasn't had a girlfriend since last year and that's because she moved cities," Jessica said before the bell rang.

Rolling my eyes I got up at the same time as Bella and the girls.

"You ladies need new hobbies," I said walking away from the table.

"I bet he'll ask you out by the end of the month," Jessica said confidently.

Angela nods her head agreeing with Jessica, Bella just smiled and I laughed at them. As we passed the Cullens table I notice that Jasper's was gripping the table and was glaring in front of him. I accidentally made eye contact with him, Jasper glared even harder which caused me to look away. My happy mood disappeared just like that.

After school, I convinced Bella to leave early than usual. I didn't want to see Jasper after school. He wasn't acting like himself he was acting like a complete jerk. When we were pulling out of the school's parking lot I notice Jasper staring at our truck. However, he wasn't glaring or had a pained expression but one of a longing look and it confused me even more. Why was he staring at our truck like that?

Day three without Edward:

On Thursday it was the same, no Edward, and Jasper was still acting like a jerk. Bella and I had a trig test today and I am pretty sure I passed it with flying colors. For Government class, we were going to do a project with partners and guess what? My partner in this project was no other than Jasper Hale. I didn't know why we needed to do this with a partner. I may not be good in this particular class but I am sure we can do this on ourselves. And knowing Jasper and our little situation we'll end up doing it by ourselves. When the bell rang Jasper got up and left without answering any of my questions. Sighing I got up and left the classroom. I am not going to be nice to someone who isn't nice to me.