Someone was lightly touching me and trying to wake me up. "Hmm. Avi? Naked?" I opened my eyes and smiled into his.

I nodded as I laughed. "Mmm Hmm. and all for you." I kissed her nose lightly and gently tickled her. "All for you." I let my voice drop to the lowest it would go which was very deep first thing in the morning.

I shivered. "Do we have time to do anything about that?" I was suddenly very needy. His voice was so low and I could feel it.

I smiled and kissed her, then kissed her again aligning her bodies so she could feel what the morning brought her. "We do."

I moaned into his kisses and he was hot and hard against my thigh. I bit his lips gently. "What a way to wake up."

I bit her back and kissed her harder, tangling my limbs in her limbs and my hands in her hair. "What a way to fall asleep." I countered and went right back in for more kisses and touching.

I slid my hands across his ribs and pulled him closer to me. I wanted his hands everywhere. I just wanted him. I pulled back from his lips. "How do you want me?"

"I want you. I don't know how to answer that question otherwise." My hands got greedy all over her body, trying desperately to go everywhere at once. One wound up between her legs gently touching her and massaging her core. She was hot and wet and so fun to play with. I touched and teased and played while attacking her mouth with mine. She felt so good. I gave her one finger and moaned into her mouth as she decided to ride it. I gave her another and nearly lost control. She was so wet and so ready. "On your knees." Came out as a growl and surprised the hell out of me. I had no idea whose voice that was. It had to be mine. I said it. I disengaged and moved so she could move.

I moaned when his fingers found me hot and wet. I was riding his fingers, needier than I realized. He growled at me to get on my knees. I couldn't wait to do as he asked. I pulled myself to a kneeling position. "Like this?"

"Hands and knees," I growled again, suddenly very demanding as my need for her grew to surpass my pride and encompass my ego. I looked at her with pure raw hunger and desire burning in my soul. The sweet and tender was replaced by a wild and burning need, that I was just as unfamiliar with. The way she responded to my demands, was more exciting than I could put words to. I would have begged her if I needed to, but she made sure I didn't have to.

I lowered myself down to my hands and knees feeling dirty and excited. I arched my back and looked over my shoulder at him. His face was full of lust and need and something else that turned me on immensely.

I looked at her eyes, certain of what I wanted and grateful that she would give it to me. I touched her as I moved behind her, to make sure I wouldn't hurt her and went to work, sliding two fingers into her and watching her back move. I was hard and more than ready, but this felt right. The beginning of a reward for doing as I had demanded. "You are too good to me." I found her hip with my other hand.

I moaned as he slid his fingers in me. "I could say the same thing about you." I felt his hand on my hip. I was nervous and excited all at the same time.

"Hmmm." I collected her moisture and spread it over myself as I lined us up. The view was something else and had me swooning long before I got into her. When my body touched hers I almost lost it all again. The anticipation was killing me, but I took it slow until I was seated nicely inside her and moved painfully slowly until her hips told me I could be something other than gentle. I grabbed ahold of both her hips and pulled her back into me everytime that I pushed forward. I didn't recognize the sounds that quietly escaped me, but I loved every one that she gave me. Her name dropped from my lips more than once as I watched her body wrap itself around me and swallow mine.