- 1 -

february 3rd, 2018.
london, england.

allys p.o.v
you know that feeling when you were having such an amazing dream, and then someone goes and wakes you up? this is what i had to deal with this morning

"ALLY WAKE UP"

i woke up in shock, somehow almost falling off my bed. the sound of laughing rings in my ears as i open my eyes to see simon, jj and josh staring at me.

"yes?"

"WAKE UP" simon shouted

i roll my eyes at him and they all walk out of my room and go downstairs. i roll over to my phone and scroll through my feed to see if i missed anything over night. i click on twitter and tweet:

@/allymiinter
ksi vs joe weller today!! who are you all rooting for??
280 likes 56 retweets.

i look through all the replies that are already there.

@/ksiloverxoxo
ksi obviously!!!!
@/mollycuddleme
joe weller! <3
@/dailyWeller
weller!
@/multiixix
jj!! rooting for him<3

i turn my phone off and finally decide to get out of bed. i put on my sidemen hoodie and some nike joggers just to be comfortable before the fight.

i take my phone off charge and walk
downstairs to people making loads of noise. i sigh and try to just to block out the noise, it's way to early for people to be loud.
i walk in to see simon, jj, vik, josh, ethan and.... lachlan.
our eyes connected, and it felt like a dream. it felt like it went on forever, and to see his bright blue eyes lock into my mysterious brown eyes, it felt like heaven.

if youre wondering, yes i may have the slightest crush on lachlan.... ok maybe not slightest more like the biggest. but, who wouldn't?
i smile at him and he smiles back looking back down at his phone.

"oh look youre finally awake !" simon laughed.
"yeah thanks to you" i sighed
"youre very welcome" he nodded and started talking to jj hyping him up.

i walk over to the cupboards to get a drink when i felt a hand grab my shoulder.
"oi ally i need to speak to you" i turn around and see jj pulling me outside. i trip up my own feat and i hear a roar of laughter coming from the kitchen. i give everyone a death stare and they suddenly all go quiet.

"how can i help you jide?"
"ally, i need an honest answer from you, ok?"
"uh depends what it is"
he rolls his eyes at me and looks me in the eye.
"i saw you and lachlan earlier"
"huh?"
"the eye contact and the smile? don't play dumb ally."
"yeah, what about it?"
"do you like him?"
"uhhhh kinda, but dont tell anyone ok?"
"i promise"
he smiles at me and he starts laughing.
"i don't trust you jj"
"good because you shouldn't, and im gonna tell everyone tonight live." he laughs at me and i run inside.

"guys, please ignore what jj is about to say because it is 100% not true" i laugh.
all the guys look confused and lachlan walks out, probably to play fortnite.
i watch him walk out of the room and hear jj chuckle.
"what?" i ask him.
"you watched him walk out" he smirks and then he nudges simon.
i roll my eyes at him and follow him out the room.
i hear another roar of laughter coming from the kitchen, jj must of told them.
-
"alrighty ladies and gentlemen welcome to another video, and today we will be doing the worst gun challenge"
about ten minutes in recording i look behind the door to see lachlan raging and slamming his keyboard. must of lost.

i walk back into my room and sit on my bed, ive got about five hours to kill, i may aswell just watch youtube like every other normal person who is bored?

i binge watch shane dawson for about two hours when i officially run out of videos to watch. i scroll through twitter and click on my mentions when i see that i've been mentioned in loads of tweets:

@/LachlanYT
is there anyone that i know want to film a forty video with me??
678 likes         299 retweets

i look at the replies, everyone is tagging me?

@/lachydachy_
film w @/allymiinter !!
@/millyyt
@/allymiinter <3

they were only two, but trust me, most of the comments were at me.

- 2 hours later -

it's officially one hour until we leave for the fight.
not gonna lie, im shitting it. i don't really want to see jj get punched in the face, but i have faith in him.
i stand up and walk to my wardrobe and look through my clothes. i have nothing fancy apart from this one dress.... ill wear that one.
i curl my hair and put on some makeup, not too much to look like a barbie, but enough to cover my acne.
yes, i have acne. that's the one thing i hate about my body. every night i have to put on this cream that somehow covers it up but it never works.

i look at the time and see there's half an hour left until we leave. i take my phone off charge and leave my room. i hear loud talking, which must mean everyone is here. i walk down the stairs, trying hard not to make a scene, but it turns out the opposite.

everyone's head turns and most of the boys' jaws almost drop to the floor... including lachlan? he gives me a smile and then everyone starts talking again.

i walk over to talia, gee and freya where we are all gossiping about random stuff.
gee turns to me and whispers:
"ally, lachlan is still looking at you"
i turn round and all the girls start to giggle, and immediately lachlan looks away.
"go up to him!!" talia replies
"yesss do it girl! if you don't do it then you'll never be together!" freya smiles at me and i finally agree to it.

i walk over to him and tap him on the shoulder.
"hi" i smile at him and he smiles back.

from this moment on, my life is about to change massively.
-
word count - 1105.
date finished 19/06/18
-
hi guys!!
this is my first ever book on this account, and i'm so excited for it!
i hope you all enjoyed this first chapter, and let me know what you think of it!
i have a twitter account which you should all follow because i tweet amazing things ! !
my twitter is @/littlelachy_
-
until next time!