But I took too long.

As I turn around she was already woken up and stared at me with a serious expression on her face. Fucking great.

"What are you looking for?"

I swallow. Does she know? Did the nurses tell her, if they found out about the drugs?

"My wallet," I lie and went through my hair.

"Are your drugs in there?" She argues in a bitchy tone and confirmed my thoughts. I breathe, at least I try to breathe normally.

"It's none of your business." Was all I could fight back with because.. it shouldn't be her business. We broke up.

"I think it should be my business when you also carry a damn gun with you!" Her voice raises as she stood up and looked down at me.

Fuck, can't she just continue sleeping and leave me alone? Damn it.

"You sneaked through my stuff?" Now I stand up myself and showed my anger which for sure kind of scared her.

"Did you hurt anyone with your gun?" She asks and her eyes watered.

Why does she always have to be so damn emotional instead of leaving me alone and let me do my shit.

"Don't ignore me," She whispered desperately and wanted to grab my hand but I backed off while shaking my head.

"I didn't," I tell her and picked my bag up since I wanted to leave but stood still when I feel her soft hands on my biceps. Her skin felt like heaven touching me. All I actually wanted is to turn around, let my bag fall and grab her by her hips and slam my body and lips on hers.

I wanted to touch her so badly. I didn't know if it was the pain begging for her so she'd make me forget, the drugs or the instinct of a man that she's too good to me.

But God, I wanted to feel her warm skin on mine.

I needed my drugs, or generally a distraction and she was just like the perfect combination.

"Why do you carry a gun with you?" She repeats herself and I didn't notice her standing right in front of me with a worried expression on her face.

"Protection." I lie since the gun is still fake. I couldn't tell her that I'm robbing jewellery shops.

"Does anyone want to hurt you?"

Should I lie again? I bite inside my cheek and didn't say anything but stare at her plumper lips I wanted to suck on.

Fuck, I'm so frustrated. I can feel my balls getting blue.

"Baby.." She utters through her lips and brushed over my cheek down to my jaw to rub circles with her thumb.

My jaw clenched under her touch and my muscles tense after hearing her soft voice calling me like that. My imagination saw her beneath me, moaning my name and calling me baby while I'm moving in and out of her.

Why did she call me like this?

Now both of her elbows are on my shoulders while her hands grab the side of my throat. Her big brown eyes stare innocently into mine.

"Please, come back."she begged and now had me weak. My knees felt numb that I actually needed to sit down which I did. I let myself fall on the bed which scared her at first sight since she probably thought I'd fall but she kneeled down in front of me.

I shake my thoughts away because of the position she's in and especially when her hands were placed on both of my thighs. My eyes close for a second, kicking the imagination of us being sexual out of my mind to stay realistic.