Prologue

Notices: I am a Brazilian writer and I do not have so much mastery over the English language, I appreciate the understanding. All the mistakes that you are perceiving, I ask you to notify me

– Get ready everyone, we'll get into the air - Shouted the executive producer.

– Is my hair all right? I always deal with him before I get interviewed.

– It's great, you're much prettier in person than I thought - Praised the journalist

– Oh, that is kindness on your part.

– Very well folks, starting countdown - Shouted the producer again

– I'll ask you some questions about your career, all right?

– Perfect

– Okay, get ready ... we're live.

– Hello, dear viewers, today we are with this beautiful woman, Sara Willis.

– She is the founder and director of Willis Studios, an arts school and a fashion agency, both with wide international recognition.

– Mrs. Willis, tell us a little about the methods you've done to reach this unmistakable threshold of success.

I decide to leave the recording studio, it's just another common day when my mother is interviewed in a national network, I invented excuses that I'm hungry and I'll stop by some corner snack bar to satisfy my hunger.

In the middle of the way, I call Lisa from my cell phone, I'm anxious to know how her meeting with the critics who wrote specialist articles for a magazine, for the first time I feel hopeful with some project of her, will it finally reach the recognition it deserves?

- Hello, Lisa? Tell me, will I hear good news?

- Hi love. I'm sorry to disappoint you, but they will not write about me.

- I do not understand, what's the point?

- They said that although they liked the paintings I painted, they did not boost the career of anonymous artists for no reason, so they charged me for my review to be published

- Maybe Sara can help you.

- No, please do not do this. She keeps complaining about everything I do, it seems like I'm a rock in her shoe. If it is to depend on your mother, I will never be recognized as a real artist.

- Do not be sad, let's enjoy that I'm on vacation and we'll take that little session at the movies as soon as I get home.

- It's all right, dear. Thank you so much for all the support you always give me.

I get a message on the phone confirming that the interview has been finalized. So I'm going to the Willis Studios to find out what my mother wants from me.

  She said she was dedicated to producing a new masterpiece that translated the essence of human violence. As a detective, she said that she would need my help to represent through photographs, the brutality of police work on the urban scene. Obviously, I considered this an affront to my profession and I refused to accept the service, although I considered relieve these factors to acquire an extra money during my vacation

  But that would not be necessary anymore, I received a message from my partner, he was calling me to come back active before planned. I confess, I could not stand it any longer.

  In the message it said that there had been an eccentric and bizarre murder, of those that only we were used to seeing. It seems like this is the time to get on the scene again.