"Why do you do that?" Namjoon asked seriously.

"What?" She looked back towards him and seen the seriousness of his face.

"Everytime I compliment you, you shut it down."

She shrugged and played with her fingers, "I don't know why I do that." She does know, but she didn't want to tell him. She wasn't going to tell him.

They both stayed quiet for the rest of the dinner. They ate their food silently, left out the restaurant silently, and drove in silence.

Christen didn't know what to say. She didn't do anything wrong and if Namjoon had a problem he was gonna have to just deal with it.

"Are you mad at me?" She asked and Namjoon glanced over at her before putting his back on the road.

"I'm not mad."

"Then why aren't you talking to me?"

"Because there's nothing to be said."

Christen sighed and looked out the window. She didn't know why, but she felt like crying. Namjoon didn't yell at her or do anything wrong, but she felt like crying.

They came to a stop and it was outside of her house. When she went to unbuckle her seatbelt, Namjoon grabbed her arm, causing her to look up at her and a concerned look came across his face.

"Why are you crying?" He asked as he wiped her tears.

"I don't know." She cried harder and Namjoon pulled her close, rubbing her back and kissing the top of her head.

They stayed like that for a couple minutes, Christen finally getting herself together.

"Thanks." She got out of his embrace, even though she didn't want to.

"I'll FaceTime you when I get home." Namjoon told her as she got out the car. She gave a quick okay before going walking away.

Sitting on the steps were two people she did not expect to see.

"What are you guys doing here?"

Her brothers stood up and greeted her.

"The school had to evacuate because of some chemical spill

"The school had to evacuate because of some chemical spill." Her brother Cory explained.

"How long y'all gonna be here?" She asked as they walked inside.

"No more than two weeks hopefully." Cameron said.

She nodded and eyed them as they eyed her. She looked them up and down before walking in the living room and they followed behind her.

"Cameron I'm gonna still that jacket before you leave. I need something yellow in my closet."

"Hell no. My girl bought me this."

"What's your point?" She chuckled.

"Who was that that dropped you off?" Corey asked as Cameron cut on the tv.

"My friend."

"Your friend?"

"Yup."

Cameron and Cory shared a look before laughing.

"What's funny?"

"You know damn well that's not just your friend." Cameron said.

"And why isn't he just a friend?"

"I can feel it. All three of us know that you like that boy."

"Y'all have no idea what you're talking about, so I'm going up to my room to sleep so please don't bother me." She got up to leave, but they stopped her.

"What are we gonna eat?"

"Cameron there's a kitchen right there. Get y'all lazy asses up and go cook something."

"Damn that's how we treat family now?"

"Shut up Corey."

She walked up the stairs to her room, sighing happily when she came in contact with her bed. The minute her head hit the pillow, she fell asleep.

As Namjoon was driving home, he kept trying to come up with reasons as to why Christen broke down crying like that. Was she just that sensitive? Was it a bad day? He really couldn't figure it out, but hopefully she'll talk to him about it.

Namjoon called Christen like he promised, but she didn't answer. Namjoon hopes that she's not ignoring him and they're relationship doesn't change for the worst.