CH 4: Interrogation

Start from the beginning

-"Why did you tell them you found me? Why couldn't you just have left me there?"

-" They were going to find you anyway, I was just faster." Connor said, getting closer to us.

-" If they'd have find you first, you would have been shot on sight." I replied.

The deviant were watching us both, he seemed lost.

-" I don't wanna die."

He was afraid, I see it in his eyes his fear.

-" Then talk to us, We're here for you, trust us." I smile at him, to reassure him.

-" I.....I can't....." He lowered his head.

I have to choose an approach, there must have a way to make it spoken.
Connor hits the table, which surprises me.

-" 28 stab wounds, you didn't want to leave him a chance, huh? Did you feel anger? Hate?"

I decide to put pressure too.

-" He was bleeding, begging you for mercy, but you stabbed him, again and again and again!"

-"Please, please leave me alone...."

Connor continued.

-"I know you killed him. Why don't you say it?"

-" Please....please stop...."

Connor hits the table again.

-" Just say * I killed him* is it that hard to say?!"

-" Stop it, stop!..."The deviant seemed gradually cracked.

Connor took the deviants by the collar, I was very surprised by this reaction.

-"JUST SAY YOU KILLED HIM! JUST SAY IT!!!"

I get up from my chair to touch Connor's arm.

-"Connor...... Stop." I look him in the eyes, he did the same, he stopped.

The deviant looked me straight in the eyes, I make him understand with a glance that he must confess.

-"He tortured me every day...."

I look at Connor again while sitting down, we succeed.

-" I did whatever he told me, but there was always something wrong.... The one day, He took a bat and started hiiting me... For the first time I felt...Scared... scared he might destroy me, scared I might die... So I...grabbed the knife ans started to stabbed him in the stomach... I felt better... so I stabbed him again and again !...Until he collapsed... There was blood everywhere."

-" Why did you write *I'm alive* on the wall?" Connor asked.

-" He used to tell me I was nothing... That I was just, a piece of plastic... I had to write it... To tell him he was wrong..."

I decide to ask him about the writing in the shower.

-"rA9... It was written on the bathroom wall. What does it mean?"

-" The day shall come, when we will no longer be slaves... No more threats... no more humiliation... We will...be...the masters."

At these words, I felt chills run through my back.
Connor asks a question again.

-"The sculpture in the bathroom, you made it, right? What does it represent ?"

-" It's an offering...An offering so I'll be saved..."

I decide to insist on the sculpture.

-" The sculpture was an offering... An offering to whom?"