"Another one?" Baekhyun asked.

"Just pick one," Chen instructed.

Baekhyun picked one and unrolled it. His face twisted into a frown. "Stomach. What is this?"

"Both of you stand up," Chen said. Chanyeol immediately stood up, followed by a hesitant Baekhyun. "Now you will eat the whipped cream from Chanyeol's stomach."

"WHAT?! But that's gross!" Baekhyun protested.

"I'm not gross!" Chanyeol said.

"I'm not doing this!" Baekhyun said.

"You can't back out, hyung," Sehun said.

"Yeah, don't be a sore loser," Lu Han chimed in.

"I think I know now who plans the love events," you muttered to yourself. D.O. heard you and gave a short laugh.

"Can I pick again?" Baekhyun asked Chen.

"Trust me, there are worse ones in here. But do as you wish," Chen answered and held out the box to Baekhyun.

"That makes me more nervous! Fine, I'll do this," Baekhyun conceded. "Did you get this idea from the movie too?"

"No, I thought of it myself," Chen grinned wickedly. He raised Chanyeol's shirt and sprayed some cream into Chanyeol's stomach. "Bon appetite!" He said as he gave Baekhyun an evil grin.

"Aish!" Baekhyun huffed and bended to level his face to Chanyeol's stomach. He moved his face closer but ended up pushing Chanyeol away. "Aish! I really can't do this!" He said.

"You have no choice. You have to do it," Suho goaded.

He bended again and moved his face closer to Chanyeol's stomach. He frowned unpleasantly before quickly lapping the cream with his lips.

"Done!" He said and pushed Chanyeol away. The boys were laughing so hard at his expression.

"You have to finish everything!" Chen said and pulled Baekhyun back.

"Aish!" Baekhyun protested, but the boys were forcing him so he had no choice but to consume every last slime of cream that Chen had sprayed into Chanyeol's tummy. By the time he was done, the boys were rolling on the ground from laughing so hard.

"Laugh all you want. You'll be next," Baekhyun told the boys off. Chanyeol gave him his question which you didn't know if he answered honestly, and did Chanyeol's dare, which was to act as a crazy monkey for thirty seconds.

The game went on with a few more victims of Chen's special star until the bottle finally pointed to you. You nervously picked a paper and silently prayed not to pick Chanyeol, Baekhyun or Chen's name, and especially not one with a star. You sighed in relief when you got Suho's name without a star. Chen handed you the shot glass. You sniffed at the soju and you frowned unpleasantly. It smelled so strongly that you even wondered if it was pure alcohol.

"Cover your nose and drink everything in one go," Sehun suggested. You did as he told you and placed the glass into your mouth. But even though you covered your nose, you can't help but to still smell the alcohol the moment you sipped a small amount. You were about to put the glass down but they stopped you.

"Don't stop. It'll be harder to finish it if you don't drink everything," they told you.

You squeezed your eyes shut and finished everything as they told you. It tasted bitter and it stung. Your stomach also felt unusually warm. You frowned harder and coughed.

"Say 'ah'," Sehun said and sprayed some whipped cream into your mouth. You sighed, grateful for the cream's sweet taste.

"You okay?" Lay asked. You nodded, feeling a little better because of the whipped cream.