Chapter 25- Flawless

Start from the beginning

Jessy, Jack, And Katie shouted words of encouragement from above. They were whooping and hollering down. The vibrations of their voices were enough to cause the ice to cave in on Eis. Leaving her buried.

"That's what you get for trying to take my girls." I said, pulling out my cigarettes from my pocket. I took one and put it between my lips. I snapped, creating a small flame. I inhaled the sweet smoke into my lungs. Relief ran through me, knowing it was over.

When I exhaled, I felt Ashley poke me.

"How are we going to get up there?" She asked, pointing up. Her light brown hair slightly covering her eyes. I smiled and took her hand in mine.

In an instant, we were up top with the others. Ashley looked at me, dazed. She peered over the edge.

"I...didn't know you could teleport."

"Normally no, but I have a massive amount of energy thanks to you." I replied to her.

After all this, I hoped the little brat would be more, open with me.

Well, I'll show her my good side since she..saved me. Damn, that's a hard pill to swallow.

It was the truth, if it wasn't for her I would have been fucked, royally.

I should probably write a will...

Ashley's P.O.V.

My eyes were wide with surprise, one moment I'm ankle deep in freezing water, the next I'm up on a surface with Jack, Katie, and Jessy.

Katie immediately wraps her arms around mistress, obviously relieved.

"Oh Jesus fuck, I'm so happy you're okay." She breathed, squeezing Mistress tightly.

Raven put both of her arms around her, taking her into her arms. I shook my head and looked around.

There was another problem at hand. I was wet, and it was growing colder by the minute while we were surrounded by ice. How the fuck were we going to get back to land?

"Hate to kill the mood here, but how the hell are we going to get off this ice patch?" I asked, looking into the dark. The ice seemed to go on forever, there was no way a ship could come out. On top of that, Mistress was probably highly sought after by the government for her dealings in an illegal drug.

There's no doubt in my mind the FBI is after her.

There has to be a way...

"Well, are we going to stand around and wait for the ice to melt under our feet or are we going to get walking so one of our boats can pick us up?" Jack spoke up, clapping both of his hands together.

I could see why he was a man of few words taking care of me. His large build was intimidating, especially when he had no hair and wore sunglasses all the time.

But when he spoke, in the gayest gay guy accent I have ever heard in my life, all the intimidation just...Melts away from him. I can't ever look at him the same, he will never be as scary to me as he was at first. Still, I don't want to test him, gay men can be downright savage.

Katie and Mistress sighed.

"Yeah, glad to see you're okay, and not dead, but your little pet over here is shivering. Let's get going." Jessy said, coming behind me and wrapping her warm arms around me.

"No wonder, you're soaking wet. You might be better off naked." She softly muttered to me.

I took a small gulp, not really comfortable with how close she got all of a sudden.