"Both," he replied, startling me. He has to be drunk or high. He never asks me how I am, just how the mission is going.

"You okay, Kai?" I asked quietly, inhaling a sharp breath. If he was sick and died, I wouldn't have to kill Harry. I could run away and never see Harry, Zayn, or Kai ever again. What a life that would be. Sadly, I'm never that lucky.

       "Yeah. I'm fine. You didn't answer my question," he said urgently, making me roll my eyes.

        "It's going fine. He really likes me I think. I asked him to be my boyfriend today. He said yes. We kiss all the time and he's been really clingy the past couple days," I said, I could picture his nod.

       "Good," he paused. "Oh, and random thought, Jack told me about how you turned down his offer," he said, his voice suggestive.

      This is the Kai I know.

      "Yes. I'm trying to focus on Harry, not on him," I spat, already annoyed. Jack was clearly just as bad as Kai and I didn't need another Kai in my life, surely.

      "Touchy, touchy, touchy!" He exclaimed. "Why don't you just give the man what he wants? Jack is just like me, you know. He gets what he wants. He wants you," he said, implying that I should definitely sleep with Jack.

      Ladies and gentleman, Kai is back.

      "That isn't part of my mission," I said, with absolutely no emotion.

      "It wouldn't fucking hurt, Erin," he snapped, making me swallow a few tears that I wanted to shed.

      Why would it hurt? I've done it before. Im a slut, I'm a whore, I'm a prostitute. I'm pretty much dead inside. Might as well give the man what he wants, as usual.

      "Whatever Kai. I'm done talking about this," I spat, getting ready to hang up on him.

"Okay sweetheart, but just remember, I'm watching you. Don't make any mistakes or we'll have some problems," he warned, making me roll my eyes.

"Whatever Kai, you're an asshole," I said, hanging up on him and shoving my phone into my pocket.

The thought of what he wanted me to do next, sleep with Jack, made my stomach turn uncomfortably. Why does everything make me want to throw up!?

I sighed, putting a hand over my stomach and wiping any wetness out of my eyes. Taking another deep breath, I stepped out of Harry's room and quickly shut the door behind me. Harry's eyes were on me as I shoved my phone into my pocket and stood awkwardly at the edge of the room. I must've looked uncomfortable or sad before his eyes looked up at me with concern and he sat up straighter.

"Hey, You okay?" He asked slowly, making me shake my head quickly. "What's wrong?" He asked, his voice concerned. I felt a tear fall from my eye and let out a shaky breath. I guess I'm going with the whole 'broken girl meets boy who makes her whole again' act.

Ugh. Kill me now.

      "Who was on the phone?" Harry asked again, his voice laced with concern as he stood up to walk over to me.

Who do you think Harry? I literally just said, 'hey dad'. But no, it wasn't my dad! It was my great aunt Talula.

Today is not your day Harry.

      "My dad," I lied, choking on my words as I sobbed into my hand and closed my eyes. I hate crying. Especially in front of him. I never cry like this. Never.