Justin's POV

I was thrilled about talking to Adrian today. She made my whole day; I couldn't stop smiling. I called my assistant and told her to track the phone number she called me from, even though it was unknown. Hopefully, she gives me good news. I'm sitting on the bed watching the basketball game, eating strawberries and berries until I heard a knock on the room door. I got up and looked through the peephole, opening the door.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Justin, it's me. Adrian." She says taking off her sunglasses.

"Hey, hey oh my god come in," I said inviting her inside. "I barely recognized you. You look different."

"Yeah, I had to make a few changes. Don't worry; I didn't get plastic surgery I just cut and dyed my hair. I promised you I would visit."

"Thank you. I'm so happy to see you." I said with a big smile painted on my face, hugging her tightly. "Can I get you something, water, beer? The manager hooked me up with a lot of things in the mini-fridge."

"I'm good. I missed you. It's good to see your face. My dad asked about you, hoping you're doing okay."

"Yeah, I'm fine. I was just watching the basketball game I had nothing else to do today. It feels good to catch a break from fame. I'm happy you're here. Plan on staying a couple of days."

"Actually, yes. But I don't know yet; I may just stay today and then leave tomorrow morning."

"Okay, at least I get to see you that's all that matters." I smiled and hugged her again; she hugs me back burying her head in my chest. I pulled away and kissed her head.

"You don't have a boyfriend, do you? You did mention a guy friend."

"No, I don't have a boyfriend. Is that what you want to talk about? We should catch up; I want to know everything that happened on tour." She said sitting on the bed.

"Okay. Well, you know how Scooter and I haven't been getting along, we got into this big fight before the show. I don't know he just gets under my skin now. He's such an asshole; he still thinks I'm giving up everything because of you. I told him that you weren't coming back and there was no chance we will ever see each other again."

"I would've visited. Trust me it was hard not speaking to you for five months straight. I needed to clear my head and think."

"I understand, I'm not the best person to be around."

"What, are you crazy?" She chuckles. "You are an amazing person to be around," She says bumping her shoulder into mine laughing. I chuckled. We sat there for a moment of silence; I didn't want to bring up the reason she moved in the first place to kill the vibe. I wanted to kiss her, touch her more, give her what she's been missing. Wouldn't that be a dick move? To up and have sex with her since she's back. I'm supposed to be a changed person.
"What are you thinking about?" She asks.

"Nothing. Just puzzled that you're sitting beside me. Hoping this isn't just a dream I don't want to wake up from."

"Well, it's not a dream. Is there anything you want to ask me?"

"I want to know where you moved to. I deserve to know." I said.

"I can't let anyone know where I am. It's better for you not to know."