New Friends Come Along!

Start from the beginning

We went down and instead of a  car we saw a kind of transportation that like the tricicad back in the Philippines but the seats were at the back.

"Ah your all ready ana~?" We saw Thailand popping out behind the tricicad like vehicle.

"Whats that?" I pointed at it.

"Thats a tuk tuk! I haven't rode one in years!" Kryztel said happily as she ran towards the vehicle admiring it.

"Have you ever drove one yet ana~?"

"No... I was too young to drive one the last time I came here. I think I was 10 or 11."

"Well now you can!"

"Are you serious?!" 

He nodded and gave Kryztel the keys.

Her eyes sparkle with excitement.

The last time I remembered her driving a motorcycle was back in our first year of college in California and it was a race her versus the school drama queen.                                                                                         And surprisingly Kryztel won and earned the Ducati the drama queen owned.                                               She still uses it to go to school though.

But this I don't trust her with this right now.

"C'mon!" Kryztel was waving her hand to come over. She started the tuk tuk with the biggest smile she had.

Kayla, Thailand and I sat at the back.

"Do you know how to drive a motorcycle ana~?" Kryztel nodded quickly, "okay then lets go!"

Kryztel started the vehicle and gripped on the handles.

Then we heard a gunshot.

"Mein gott why now???" I said as I spun my head where the gunshot was heard.

Those fucking 2ps followed us.

"God damn bastards followed us," I turned back to Kryztel, "step on it Krys!"

"On it!" We sped off leaving dust behind.

We almost fell off as we went off on a full acceleration.

We dodged many vehicle, damn we even almost got hit by a truck and Krys managed to save our lives.

A bullet passed by above our heads.

Kryztel adjusted the mirror and looked who shot us.

"Is that Switzy on a gold helicopter?!" I turned my head to take a look.

He had a lighter shade of blonde and he hade blue eyes and Kryztel wasn't kidding about the helicopter.    It was literally gold!

"Guessing thats 2p! Switzerland?" I said.

"Yes, his name is Voss, and he is so fabulous, but not as fabulous as Poland." Kryztel answered.

"Step on it Kryztel! Their bringing in the big guns!" Kayla yelled.

I turned again and man was turning your head tiring.

I saw a girl with brown hair braided into pigtails and red eyes wearing a camoflauge tank top and baggy brown jeans holding an RPG.

"KRYZTEL! FASTER!!! WE NEED TO GET OUT OF THE CITY NOW BEFORE SHE LAUNCHES IT!!!" 

"FULL SPEED AHEAD!!!!" She yelled as she accelerated the tuk tuk in abnormal speed. 

In 10 minutes we were reaching the country side where a jeep was waiting with the Axis.

BOOM!

The girl has launched the RPG behind us.