Chapter 10: Hero Names & Internships, The Worry Of A Friend

Start from the beginning

"Yeah..." He muttered.

"Keeping these results in mind, whether or not anyone asked for you, you will all be participating in internships with pros." Aizawa mentioned as everyone was surprised.

"Internships?" Midoriya asked.

"Yeah. At the USJ, you already to got experience combat with real villains, but it will be the first meaningful training for you to see pros work at firsthand." He told them all.

"So that explains the hero names!" Sato said excitedly.

"Things are suddenly getting a lot more fun!" Uraraka said with a smile.

"Well, those hero names are still temporary, but if you're not serious about it..." He trailed off as the door opened.

"...you'll have hell to pay later!" A female voice yelled as a few of the guys suddenly got REALLY happy when they saw who walked in. "Because a lot of hero names used by students become recognized by society, and they end up becoming professional hero names!" Midnight said while looking seductive.

"Midnight!" The guys yelled in excitement as she walked up to the podium.

"Ohh, great. It's the gilf." Ryu thought while looking away from her.

"Well, that's how it is. So Midnight will be making sure your names are okay. I can't do stuff like that. When you give yourself a name, you get a more concrete image of what you want to be like in the future, and you can get closer to it. This is what it means when they say, "Names and natures do often agree." Like "All Might," for example." He said as he wrapped himself in a sleeping bag and went to sleep while whiteboards and markers were passed back and you handed one to Momo as everyone began to come up with names.

"So, what's yours going to be?" Momo asked as you stared at the ceiling.

"I don't know yet...What about you?" You asked her.

"Me either, I'm completely blank." She said embarrassed.

"Well, we got the whole period. We got time." You said as you and her began to think of names.

After some time passed, everyone had written a few things down on their board, and Midnight spoke up.

"Okay, let's start presenting names starting with those who are ready." Midnight announced as everyone was shocked.

"We're presenting these!?" Kirishima thought in shock.

"Man, that'll take some nerve..." Sero thought in worry while looking at everyone else as Aoyama took the podium.

"Here I go..." He said before showing his board and name. "Shining Hero: 'I can not stop twinkling'"! Which means, you can't stop my sparkles!" He announced loudly.

"It's a sentence!?" Everyone thought in shock.

"KILL HIM!" Ryu yelled loudly in anger as Aoyama was shocked by his comment and Midnight took his board.

"It'll be easier to use if you take out the "I" and shorten the "can not" to "can't." She said as she showed his reworked name saying 'can't stop twinkling.'

"You're right, mademmoiselle." He said with a confident smile.

"It's okay?" Everyone thought awkwardly.

"Anyway, choose one--English or French!" Sato advised him as he sat down and Mina ran up excitedly.

"Then, I'll go next!" She said before showing her board. "Hero name, "Alien Queen"!" She said confidently as Midnight cringed in thinking of another type of alien queen from a movie.