I listened to him talk about what our world would look like if we didn't help and then he told us where we could meet him. I looked around and felt my throat close as I saw the least likely person. We soon left and went to our hideout.

"I can't believe you're hooking up with the Englishman. We're thieves. Crooks. Criminals. I have no desire to save the world. Especially 100 years after I'm dead." Mick said annoyed.

"He said across time, Mick. What about the years before? Before fingerprints and surveillance cameras and DNA analysis. Why did we become criminals?" Leonard asked softly.

"Because we hate working and we love money." Mick said taking a gulp of his beer.

"You do know this means we can go through time and steal anything we want." I said with a smirk.

"See my sister is getting it." Leonard said wrapping a arm around me.

"Fine!" Mick exclaimed annoyed.

We grabbed what we needed and met up with them. I laughed as I saw the kid with Stein knocked out. Mick carried him inside and placed him on a chair.

"Whatever you roofied him with, I'd like some." Mick said with a smirk.

"I did not roofie him." Stein said annoyed.

"Oh, I ain't judgin'." Mick said shaking his head.

I laughed as I set down, but I soon let out a groaned when Ray Palmer set beside me.

"Hi I'm Ray Palmer and you are?" He said with a smile.

"Lizzy." I said annoyed.

"Nice to meet you." He said holding his hand out.

I leaned back and let out a groan as I heard the side effects.

"Some of you may experience some slight discomfort. In very rare instances, there will be some, uh, bleeding from the eyeballs." He said under his breath.

"I'm sorry, what?" Kendra asked confused.

"The human body is use to time unfolding linearly." He said as he started the ship up.

I heard the guy named Jax wake up and I laughed as he started to panic. We landed and I looked away as Mick threw up.

"Oh, I should have mentioned before. Nausea is one of the side effects of time travel, along with- -"

"Vertigo." He said as Ray hit the ground.

"I can't see." Stein said taking off his glasses.

"And temporary blindness. Oh, it should only last a minute." He said standing up.

He told us that Mick, Leonard, and Sara where to stay on the ship.

"Why does she get to go?' Leonard asked pointing to me.

"Cause I said so." Rip said calmly.

We found Professor Aldus Boardman and talked to him. He started to talk about there lives and I groaned in annoyance as I set down.

"That necklace.... how did you get that?" He asked looking at it.

"A gift." I said calmly.

"That is the amulet of snow." He said looking down at it.

"So." I said annoyed.

"So my mother only spoke of it. She said it was a powerful necklace which allowed the wearer of the necklace to have great powers." he said happily.

"What all do you know about it?" I asked softly.

"The wearer is always a woman who has seen death. She has touched it. She knows loss and she knows pain. She will be the protector of her people. She won't be able to use her powers until death touches her." He explained.

"Well I don't have any powers so. Guess it isn't the real thing." I said leaned back against a table.

"Have you lost anyone? Or almost died?" He asked calmly.

"No I haven't almost died. My brother killed our old man, but he had it coming." I said calmly.

We soon made it back to the ship and Aldus was killed by a bounty hunter of sorts. I leaned back in my chair as I learned about how everything Rip told us was a lie.

"Alright sis ready to leave?" Leonard asked softly.

"No I'm staying. I'm curious about all of this." I said crossing my legs.

"Great." Leonard said annoyed.

I smiled as he set beside me and rolled his eyes.