Single Chapter

A tall blonde woman who has her hand wrapped around a dashing man with silver hair hand. They sit down at a table after the man pulls out the ladies chair. She looks up at him and kisses his cheek. "Thank you, Kurt."

"No, thank you for being able to fit me in Diane." Kurt McVeigh teases his wife of 4 years and newly reunited after he cheated on her. What she doesn't know is that he knows that she slept with someone else, but he knows he deserved it. He leans over to kiss her lips, "I love Diane Lockhart."

"I love you too Kurt McVeigh." A young brunette waitress comes along to take their orders. Kurt decides on the stake while Diane gets the fish. Diane picks up a breadstick and rips off a piece and overs it to Kurt. Then she bites off a piece for herself. "So, I have some vacation time coming up." Kurt smiles at Diane knowing what is going to come up.

"We should take a weekend somewhere together like we did when we went to Wyoming ."

Kurt leans over to give her a passionate kiss, "Di, I would love to do anything with you." Diane smiles at him, " what do you have in mind?"

"Remember how you wanted to take me fishing after I showed up at your place."

"How can I forget a beautiful woman showing up at my place with no warning and seducing me," he smiles.

"If I remember correctly you are the one who took me to bed Kurt Allan McVeigh."

He leans forward to whisper in her ear, "you kissed me first and admitted to missing me. I missed you too." He presses his lips to her ear, and blows in her ear.

Diane laughs her loud belly laugh. "Kurt, that tickles."

He pulls away chuckling, "then my job is done." Diane looks at him "to make you laugh." They continue talking not noticing anything around them. Especially the woman that tore them apart.

Alicia Florrick is at the restaurant with her daughter who is on Summer Break from College. "Mom, they are back together go talk to her."

"Grace last time we talked was about a month after everything happened including a slap, that I deserved."

"Mom, you didn't want her to go through the same things."

"She went through worse, because of me. I could have just told her, and Kurt hasn't cheated on her since. He may have kept in contact with her until Diane was under investigation." Alicia looks over at the table watching her former friend laughing with her husband. "I am happy for them. They love each other."

"Did you love Dad?" Alicia looks at her daughter thinking back.

"I did, but after I found out he cheated on me with more then one person I stopped. Don't get me wrong a part of me will always love him, because he tries to be a good father to you and Zack and is still trying to accept Hannah."

"Mom, you like Hannah now?" Alicia gives a small smile. I

"Zack is happy, that is what matters most to me." They hear laughter from that table again. "You know I am going to go talk to them, to say I am happy they are back together."  Alicia starts to get up when Diane's and Kurt's food arrives.

"Why am I not surprised that you got the fish." Diane takes apart of her fish and pretends to give it to Kurt. "What can I say I like my omega 3. Just like you like your beef." Diane raises her eyebrows.

Kurt leans over "I sure do like my meet and my wife." Diane shakes her head.

"I still do like watching you."

"I love watching you, especially when you are sleeping."

"If I didn't know you Kurt, that would freak me out."