Yeah, they always say that and then boom, More fucking babies!

After I finished eating, I went upstairs because I was bored. I wish I had my normal life back so I would be more busy, and I miss Haley. I totally forgot that today was the day that I was supposed to make the decision. After growing so attached to my babies, how could I leave them with him? Which left me no other choice but to marry him. I can't run away because he would find me; I can't even leave the house with all those men out there. I picked up my phone, then called Haley.

"Rya! When are you coming home? You've been gone for so long now, and I miss you," Haley said with sadness in her voice.

"I miss you too, but guess what I found out?" I said, trying to change the topic.

"What?" she asked.

"I'm having twins," I said, and I heard her squealing over the phone. She was so loud, I had to move the phone from my ear.

"Rya, please tell me where you are. I want to see you, please." she begged. "Is there something you are not telling me?" She asked, and I sighed. I wanted to let her know everything so badly, but I couldn't. Ace would get so angry at me and take my phone.

"You'll see me as soon as I get back, and it's a surprise," I told her, and she sighed.

"Fine then. You promise? If you ran away and left me, I'd be really sad," she said, and I smiled. Tears started to fill my eyes, and I wiped them away. A promise I couldn't keep and would break.

"I promise," I said, knowing that it was a lie. I felt so bad.

"Your business is going surprisingly well; you've been getting more customers than ever," she said, and I knitted my eyebrows together.

"Even when you are gone, you are able to run this business; I don't know what you were worried about," she said, and I was confused. I thought when I was gone, it would stop because I wasn't able to control it or give the employees their payments. Something is wrong, and I can tell that Ace had something to do with it. He did a background check on me, which is why he found out so much about me.

Well, of course he had to; you can't have a weirdo carrying your baby.

"Anyways, Rya, I gotta go; remember to send me some baby bump pics and the ultrasounds," she said, and I told her bye and ended the call.
~~~

Ace has been gone for the whole day; I even fell asleep waiting for him to come back. I wonder what the big hurry was and why he had to leave. My eyes fluttered open, and I heard the shower turn off. The bathroom door opened and closed, and I sat up and then yawned. "Rya, did I wake you? He asked, and I shook my head and stretched.

"Why are you back so late? I asked as he walked over to me in just a towel that was hanging loosely around his waist. He was so muscular, as if he worked out all day, and he had tattoos that covered most of his body. His hair was all wet, so the droplets of water were descending from the tip of his hair and down his chest and abs. I could see his v-line going all the way down, and I felt the urge to run my hand across his body.

Being pregnant wasn't easy because my hormones changed 24/7, and right now I wanted him to touch me

Being pregnant wasn't easy because my hormones changed 24/7, and right now I wanted him to touch me. "Rya," Ace called, and I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up at him. He had a smirk on his perfect lips.

"Huh?" I said, and he chuckled.

"I said I was doing some business with my dad." He repeated himself, and I nodded. Speaking of business, I had to ask him about mine.

"Ace my business back in California; do you have something to do with how it's running? I asked, and he nodded.

"Yeah, I couldn't let anything happen to it, seeing that you probably worked hard to get it, so I had to buy it and take over," he said, and I smiled. Who knew he was this thoughtful, even though it's his fault I left?

"Thank you," I said, and he nodded, then walked over to his bag and took out something, then hid it behind his back.

"I have something for you," he said as he sat down in front of me. I looked at him in confusion as he took his hand from behind his back and handed me a small bear. "For you," he said, and I smiled. It was so cute and fluffy.

"Thank you," I said, then took it from him.

"That's not the best part," he said, then told me to press the button. I started hearing heartbeats, and my eyes began to widen. "It's the twins heartbeats; my dad did it for mom once, and I thought you would like it," he said, and my heart melted.

"Aww, thank you. I love it," I said, then held the bear close to my chest. I hugged him, then kissed him on the cheek, and he just stared at me with dull eyes.

I can tell that he doesn't normally do nice things for people. He doesn't even know how to react.

"Anyways. So your time is up. What is your decision: option 1 to leave or option 2 to marry? He asked, and I sighed and then placed the bear down.

"Leave," I said, and his whole body language changed.

"Okay, if that's your decision, then fine," he said, then stood up. "I can raise them myself, but you can never come back. Ever!" He exclaimed and I nodded, I need my old life back, I will miss the twins though.
___________________