Chapter One

In honor of wattpad fixing its shit. Mostly. I'm uploading a new story.

Why, why was every little normal thing getting to him? The ceiling fan running, or each click of his keyboard. Even the tick of the fucking clock. It was so irritating. Zoro grumbled to each little click and tap anything made. He snapped to a few of his coworkers. Sending them to run or back out without saying anything.

The door jiggled having Zoro glare to the person walking in. Tashigi gulped clutching onto a file in her hands as she shakily handed it to him. Zoro stared her down as he took the file. His dark eyes never leaving her terrified brown. Then scrambled out of the room before shutting the door. Zoro grumbled opening the file and flicking it open. He grumbled reading over the stolen car file before shutting it and putting it on top of a small stack of files. The door was knocked on again having Zoro groan. He turned to Smoker walking in and crossed his arms.

"You're scaring everyone, go home and relax. You're stressed." Smoker huffed.

"I'm fine, don't-"

"Tashigi came into my office crying."

Zoro pursed his lips, "I-"

"Go."

He groaned clocking out before making his way out of his office. Smoker watched him from the second story of the building.

"And don't come back until you finally relax." Smoker said.

Zoro groaned leaving and heading to his car before getting in. once the car revved up, Zoro was getting pissed all over again. The lights, the beeping the chime of the door being open, hell even the dangling swords hanging on his rear view mirror was irritating. Zoro held so tight on the steering wheel his knuckles were white and his teeth were clenched together. The people being idiots on the road weren't helping him either.

Once he finally got home he slammed his door shut and slumped on the couch. Maybe a nap would help. Yeah a nap. Zoro shut his eyes resting back against the couch. But. he was too irritated to sleep.

"Fuck it."

He picked up his phone and made a phone call. He pressed it to his ear as he HAD to hear the annoying ringing in his ear before it picked up.

"Zoro? Is everything okay?" Robin asked.

"I've been off today, I'm pissed at every little fucking thing. I need to relax. I tried to take a nap but that didn't work so I figured I'd call you." Zoro huffed.

"Oh, well. Do you know why? Did something happen?"

"No, it started not too long ago and just built up on top until I explode."

"Zoro, when was the last time you. How do I put this politely? Um. jerked off?"

"W-what?"

"You know, masterbated?"

"It's.... Been a while."

"Well there you go, it's also a great way to release stress and it might help you."

"I haven- even if I did. Where would I find some?"

"Ask Usopp he might know."

"Usopp?"

"You don't want to know how I know that. But ask him. He could help."

"Hurry up woman this hurts." Franky called on the other side.

Zoro shuddered as she hung up. Zoro soon scrolled to Usopp's contact and pressed it to his ear. The anger was slightly subsiding but he was getting nervous.

"Zoro? Hey what's up?"

"Uh. I need to talk to you about something. It's something personal."