"Malia !" Scott exclaimed.

"What ?" She retorted, shrugging her shoulders.

She ate a candy.

"It's Halloween."

"TRICK OR TREAT"

"Oh my God !" Stiles exclaimed. "Oh my God, she's going to get killed ! I can't look at this."

"Yes, you can." Lydia said, sitting next to him.

"Tell me when he's going to kill her in the movie so I can close my eyes at the right moment."

Lydia frowned.

"It's a movie, Stiles. I can't predict when her death is going to happen."

A scream escaped from the screen and everyone in the room jumped.

"Now it happened." Lydia said.

"And that's enough for me !" Stiles retorted, getting up.

"No !" Lydia said, forcing him to sit down. "I'm going to go get popcorn and you're going to stay here."

She stood up and patted Stiles's head. 

Arriving in the queue, she noticed a little girl in the hallway. She wore a purple fairy costume and was playing with a magic wand.  She went to the restroom.

"No ! Please ! No !"

Lydia stiffened. It was the voice of a little girl.

Intrigued, she left the queue and went to the restroom to try to find her. When she entered, the place was empty. She turned back to go out but walked on something. She picked it up.

It was a magic wand. 

✽  

"Beacon Hills is a cool town." Ava said, sitting in the backseat of Mason's car. "Thanks for inviting me for the holidays."

"This is completely normal." Mason replied while driving. "You're part of the group now."

Ava met Liam's gaze in the rearview mirror. He smiled at her and she smiled back at him before leaning back against her seat. She watched the decorated houses parade through the window. Lanterns illuminated the gardens and pumpkins were present at every corner.

"Who are you going to be tonight ?" Liam asked.

"When I was little I used to turn into a gnome to scare my brother." She said.

A silence settled in the car. It was the first time she mentioned Dave since he was dead.

"Now that I think about it, he was probably pretending to be afraid."

She paused.

"Maybe I should turn into a demon, what do you think ?"

Mason braked suddenly and they jumped. Ava removed her hair from her face.

"Relax." She said. "It was just a joke."

Mason stiffened while looking in front of him.

An old woman turned towards them through the windshield. She wore a long black cloak and looked like a witch. She cursed in a foreign language and then continued on her way.