Jedidah: Why woud you ask that? There's only on reason, he doesn't want us leave, if we have, he'll kill us, that's his main point and his motives are what will make us enlighten.

Lawyer: Do you believe that Edmar Lee is really the killer?

Jedidah: Yes and I can't lie when I'm seeing the truth.

-

Caleigh Yuan: I'm the president of Sonny Jenkins' fans club and I was devastated to know the news of knowing that he's dead. I couldn't believe that a person like him at his greatest peak of success would eventually called dead. And yes... I have met Edmar Lee in his booksigning saying that he was his cousin, I really don't care 'bout much of him that time because I was busy helping Sonny and I think that's the moment he started to put me where I couldn't escape his eyes. I have been added in a groupchat after the news of Sonny escalated and I was surprised to see how the members of it consists in many connections to Sonny and I even really believe that every one of us there were innocent but none of us are. He played with me on social media, put me in truth or dare, chase me as I was called out missing, he really mess with my life but I didn't give up, so he would know that I'm not a person who would give up so easily.

Lawyer: What do you think the possible reason of why he would chase you?

Caleigh: I think he's afraid of what might happen to him.

Lawyer: What's the event of that?

Caleigh: That I would call the authority for help. I don't know why he's so afraid, and now I know why, FBI really screw him up.

Lawyer: But Miss Yuan, if Mr. Lee did all those things to you, what specifically his motives?

Caleigh: I can't tell but now seeing that his lies going around, that only make sense that he's a coward hiding in a dead person's name.

-

Edmar Lee: I didn't kill Sonny Jenkins.

Lawyer: And then why all the witnesses point you.

Edmar: Because they are a mess and they don't want everybody to know that.

Lawyer: How come?

Edmar: Have you didn't realize that every person in the groupchat were connected into Sonny, it is simply because Sonny knows their secrets.

Lawyer: And how come the Feds, track you down for using his account?

Edmar: I did not.

Lawyer: Don't lie in face of justice, Mr. Lee. It is so much clear in the evidences and FBI foundings that you are the prime suspect and the one whose using his account. Just speak up the truth, Mr. Lee or your case would be gone into very much worst scenario.

Edmar: There's nothing to tell...

Lawyer: Yes or no, did you kill Sonny Jenkins?

Edmar: No...

Lawyer: Last time, Mr. Lee, I'm telling you—"

Edmar: Yes! I killed my cousin! I killed Sonny Jenkins!

Lawyer: On what motives, Mr. Lee?

Edmar: He's success, always the talk of the town when there's a family reunion and the cousin who always happy.

Lawyer: That's deep... but it is only show how jealous of you to your cousin right?

Edmar: Say what you want. He deserved it.

Lawyer: And then why did you kill Jonah Mira?

Edmar: It is not my intention but to scare them.

Lawyer: What about Ruth?

Edmar: I didn't kill her, I just threaten her and she killed herself, I didn't do anything about her.

Lawyer: You humiliate her, Mr. Lee... you did it to her.

Edmar: I know everyone knows why.

Lawyer: And all the witnesses says, are all those things true?

Edmar: Yes.

Lawyer: One thing to end this, Mr. Lee, have you gone into rehab?

Edmar: Never.

Lawyer: That's all, your honor.

-

In the case of commonwealth versus Edmar Lee, we the jury, find the defendant, guilty of murder in the first and second degree, and in Republic Act of Cyber Crimes resulting in hacking, identity theft, and fraud and the defendant is subject to send in jail lifetime with no parole and prior visits with specific allotted time and day.