"How you Doin'? Or should I talk in like a country accent?" Lily teased.

"Umm no. I don't even have an accent so back off. But I'm doing great now that I'm hanging out with my best friend." I smiled.

"Aww thanks Ken-" Lily said.

"JOSSHHH"I yelled.

Josh was her 5 year old brother that was basically like my brother because I was actually there when he was born.

"Really?!?" Lily yelled.

"I was kidding." I smirked. "You're my best friend, obviously. But where is he?"

"At some birthday party. He was sad he wouldn't be here when you came. But I told him that he'll see you eventually." She said.

"Truee. Okay, Chipotle or Bobs?" I asked.

"Umm, I'm not in the mood for Chipotle so Bobs." She giggled.

We have been calling Bob Evans, "Bobs", since we were 6. We love going there, along with Chipotle.

Lily and I started walking upstairs to her room to hang out a little bit before we leave.

"So, tell me about this Austin kid." She insisted on knowing everything about him.

"Okay, well he's really nice and funny and cute. And I think its serious. Well, it is serious because we are dating and we kissed on the first date." I explained.

"What? Kendall Nicole kissing on the first date? Wow, he must be special. Does he have any cute friends?" Lily hasn't had a boyfriend in a long time because her last on cheated on her.

"Yes, his name is Alex. And his girlfriend just broke with him so I'm assigned to get one of my friends to start talking to him, according ti Austin." I told her.

"Ooo!! Pick me! Pick me!! Please, I'm dieing over here." Lily begged.

"Fine fine. I'll give you his number." I giggled.

"Oh! I have to show you my new obsession."

Lily always has a new obsession like every week. Last week, I think was Teen Wolf or something like that.

Lily runs over to her computer and pulls up Youtube.

"Kendall, you'll die over him. He is reeealllyy cute and sings really good. Trust me on this one." Lily explains. She types something into the search bar, clicks on a video and tells me to come over and watch.

The video starts and up comes this familiar face.

It's Austin, my Austin.

"WHAT! Lily!! That's Austin. My boyfriend Austin!!" I screamed.

She pauses the video and quickly turns around.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry for calling him cute, I didn't know." Lily explains.

"No! Its totally fine. What is he doing singing on Youtube?" I was totally in shock. So this is what he has been doing on Fridays. Filming for his YouTube channel.

“Wait. You didn't know he did this." I shake my head, still in shock.

"How has he not? This is huge! He is amazing and has over a thousand subscribers!" She tells me.

"Maybe he is scared. He is amazing. I never knew he could sing like that. I'm really proud." And I really am. I would totally understand if he told me. This is what he likes to do and he is amazing at him.

"I know. I'm sorry I had to be the one to tell you though." She smiles.

"I told you it's fine, Lills. I'll talk to him about it though." I sit down and watch a couple more with a smile on my face. I scroll down and read all the positive comments from his fans, telling him how great he is and how hot he is. I giggle at some because they are just perfect.

"Okay, Kendall. Enough looking at your boyfriend. Let's go to Bobs."

Lily tells me.

I unlock my phone and pull up my messages with Austin.

To My Prince <3: Hey, we need to talk about something.

I said that to make him scared. I know for a fact he is going to crap his pants. This is going to be great. But that's what he gets for not telling me he is amazing at singing!

~Now Kendall knows, yay! And I almost started crying writing about the break up. Whoops. Buttt, I would like to say that Austin did a great job on first concert for his tour. I had to watch it through vines because no body ustreamed it or livestreamed it so I was screwed. But I'm so proud! :)

Twitter: @Thatameezykid~