When the shop comes in view, Tom parks and I step out of the limo of course, not without attracting unwanted attention.

That is to be expected with a ride this fancy and a wonderful driver.

I walk into the shop which was mostly empty except for a few people admiring the precious stones. I walk up to the counter and see a blonde girl with a cheerful smile working there.

Behind her in the workshop I could see what looked like a boy with messy green hair crafting a jewel. He seems like an artist.

They must probably be part-time workers that Grandma employed.

"Excuse me, could you please tell me where Daphne is?" I say in a polite tone.

"OMG, YOU MUST BE HER GRANDDAUGHTER, I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE THE IRENE WHITE. YOUR PARENTS ARE LIKE THE MOST FAMOUS JEWEL TRADERS, IT'S SUCH AN HONOR TO MEET YOU, I'M ROSE AND YOUR HAIR IS SO PRETTY!" She exclaims while touching a lock of my hair.

She seems nice and definitely energetic. Is this how all teenagers are at school?

I just hope I fit in.

" It's nice to meet you Rose and I love your shoes." I smile at her sincerely.

Her shoes were so sparkly and beautiful.

"I know, thank you, OMG I JUST GOT COMPLIMENTED BY IRENE WHITE!" She says with a red face.

She leads me into the room where artist boy was polishing a jewel and Grandma Daphne was sitting behind a desk signing some papers.

"Irene, It's so nice of you to finally come visit me after all these long dark years." She laughs.

Let me tell you my Grandma is really overreacting.

"But Grandma, I just visited two weeks ago."

"Well It's been too long."

Rose begins giggling at our exchange whilst artist boy is engrossed in his work.

"These are my new part-time helpers, Rose and Travis, they go to your new school."

"Hi I'm Rose and like I said it's nice to meet you and he's Travis." Rose says as she pats Travis's back causing him to almost drop the jewel.

"Hi." Travis says as I smile and give him a wave.

"You're going to go to Regal Academy? That's so cool!!!, I'll be your friend, we can even walk to school together." Rose says clapping her hands.

"Sure, I only know the name, I don't know how to get there or what to wear." I say.

At least I have some friends now, maybe school won't be so bad.

"Just leave everything to us okay, It's amazing, you'll love it!"

"Might I get the chance to bless my dear Irene well before she goes out to ride the rollercoster of school life." Grandma says.

"Grandma." I roll my eyes.

She gets a box out and tells me to open it. It was red with intricate golden designs. It looked fragile and too precious to even breath on.

I open it and find a beautiful black choker with a red and gold key hanging from it, It looked oddly familiar but I can't quite place my finger on it.

"Grandma it's beautiful, I can't."

"Nonsense child, It would wound my heart and probably kill me if you don't accept my gift." Grandma says.

She places it around my neck and I feel a wave of peace splash through my mind.

"It's so cute!!!, can I touch it?" Rose says as she touches it.

I hear the familiar, attention grabbing horn honk from the limo.

"Well I have to go, Grandma take care and thank you."

"See you tomorrow Rose and Travis."

"Bye." They both respond.

I sit in the limo and Tom notices the choker around my neck.

"That's a very nice choker, Miss Irene." He says.

"I know Grandma gave me it."

"Well I wish it brings you the magic luck."

I took no special notice of that and when we approached the courtyard, I get out of the limo and say bye to Tom then walk to the glass elevator.

My suite is on the 4th floor.

"It really is a nice choker ." I say as I admire myself in the mirrors in the elevator.