This is exactly what Reborn thought when Tsuna asked him, Gokudera, Yamamoto and Lambo to follow him somewhere that Ienari wasn't allowed to know.

"Where are we going, Tsuna?" asked Reborn, seeing as how they were headed to a more deserted section of Namimori.

[Be patient, Reborn]

He had no choice but to write since neither of them except Reborn were capable of understanding him that well. He couldn't wait for the day they would become experts at understanding him without words. For now, he had to suffer through writing.

"Tsuna-sama, you do realize that Yakuza can come out here?" asked Gokudera looking alert for any Yakuza to hurt his precious boss.

[They wont, so don't worry]

"How do you know they won't come out?" asked Reborn a bit skeptical.

[You'll find out soon]

Everybody glanced at each other before silently trailing behind Tsuna. After walking for a while, Tsuna suddenly stopped and turned to them.

[Here we are!]

Looking around, all they could see was a broken entrance to some ruins and everything else was barren.

"But there's nothing here Tsuna," said Takeshi confused.

As soon as Takeshi said that, indigo mist started appearing, distorting the area around them. Everybody was alerted when a person, more specifically a girl, arrived out of nowhere - next to Tsuna.

[Chrome-chan! Hisashiburi!]

"Bossu," Chrome nodded and pecked Tsuna's cheek as a greeting.

"Who is she?" asked Reborn.

Realization dawned on the hitman that Tsuna may have been involved with the mafia even before he came. That explains the brunet's reaction to finding out that he was mafia!

[This is Dokuro Chrome. She's an amazing magician!]

At that Reborn's brow twitched. 'Magician? She's clearly a mist flame user!'

Forget his previous realization. Tsuna didn't know about mafia up until now. Reborn didn't know whether he should be impressed by the naivety of the brunet or be mad about it.

(Tsuna would never admit it to the hitman's face but the expression that he made when he introduced Chrome as a magician was hilarious!)

"Nice to meet you all," Chrome said nervously.

[Saa, let's go! They're waiting for us, aren't they Chrome?]

"Hai bossu."

Suddenly, the illusion began to fade and they could make out a silhouette of something. Something big and spacious.

Everyone's mouth dropped (except Reborn) seeing how Chrome's "magician skills" were so powerful that it was used to hide a freaking mansion!

They snapped out of their reverie when they heard a familiar voice. "Omnivore."

*Kyoya!*

"Hn." (you decided to bring them here?)

*You wanted to meet them,* he reminded the prefect.

Everyone just stared.

"Why is he here?" asked Lambo, looking confused

[He's Kyoya. The so-called Demon Prefect of Namimori. Why wouldn't he be here?]

Chrome mentioned, "B-Bossu, Mukuro-sama is w-waiting."

[Ah, arigatou Chrome!]

"N-No problem."