"What're you doing?!" I grunt startled.

"I want to see. If you're dominant while you moan." He says, with my arms pinned on either side of my head and his face hovering near me own.

"What do you-" I was about to ask the meaning but he cut me off as he crashed his lips onto mine. His strong scent made his way onto my head, making me feel light while his lips pecked on mine. His tongue asked for entrance which I denied, to which he pinched my lips in between his teeth, making me flinch, he immediately put his tongue inside and began exploring every corner. I could feel his warm and wet tongue which licked my own.
It felt hot, too hot for my liking, and was making me weak. His scent. His lips. His tongue. I gave in. My lips synced with his own into a passionate kiss, leaving both of us breathless at the end.

"Too eager, aren't you? Miss President." He smirked as he panted.
I remained silent, catching my breath as I looked at him.

"Back in the hallway. You turned me on too much. That dominance.. no one did that ever to me." He purred while he brushed his hands against my thighs. He pushed his hips onto mine, making his hard on evident. "You are hot. You can definitely be dominant when you are at school. But in bed, I'll always take control." His hands travel up my thighs and slide into my panties, making me whimper as his warm hands touch me down there.

"You- why are you doing this?" I ask cluelessly, stuttering and flinching as he begins rubbing and swirling his finger against my clit.

"Isn't it obvious baby? I want you." Taehyung whispers into my ear in his low deep voice and nibbles onto my ear as his fingers start rubbing faster.

"I-I thought.. you...didn't like me.." I say in between of my small moans. His hands withdraws and he takes it near his face, and licks his fingers. It makes me blush and look away. He slightly chuckles and turns my head towards him, "You taste good." I refuse to look him in the eye.

He holds my arms and wraps it around his neck, and pulls me up by waist, I envelop my legs around his hips while he takes me to the table. He puts me against the table, "If I didn't like you, you wouldn't have been making it so hard for me." He smirks and pushes himself onto me, making his hard erection rub against my pussy making me moan. He starts thrusting his pants enclosed  erection over my panties again and again making me sexually frustrated.

"Sto-pp teasing me, Tae" I whimper.

He smirks again, "Do you want it?"

"Yes" I say as I pull him into a strong kiss. Syncing our lips in a perfect manner. He breaks it off and groans, "Not too easy. Ask for it." He says as he stops thrusting.

"Kim Taehyung, do it." I say.

"Do what?"

"Taehyung.." I reply in a disappointed voice

"Go on. I'm waiting"

"Fuck me." I growl.

"Uh uh" He shakes his head, "I told you. I'm the dominant one in bed. Request. Plead."

I sigh as the frustration gets greater and greater, "Taehyung.. please fuck me." I desperately say.

He immediately pulls down his zipper, watching him I slide down my panties and take it out, his zipper reveals his manhood which stood tall with pride. Without waiting, he came closer and pushed it inside, making me moan painfully. "That hurts!"

"Ah.. it's your first time? I-I'm sorry." He waits a few seconds and pushes himself slowly. I shut my eyes close, tolerating the pain and biting my lips. "Should I continue?" He asks. I nod without saying anything.

He starts moving faster, thrusting up and down as he penetrates deeper and deeper, making me moan crazily with every thrust. The pain was unbelievably bothering, I didn't know why people liked this but still I didn't want him to break away, I clenched onto his shirt and tolerated it, until the pain turned into pleasure, making me twitch and making my insides feel warmer. His smell that lurked into the air and the sounds of us, groaning, moaning, panting. He knew I was in pain, he didn't hesitate in passionately kissing me while he went faster, making me moan twice than I already was.

"I-I think I'm going to.." Taehyung groans as he twitches a little. "Come." I say without hesitance and thought. He nodded and started pushing faster and faster, I clenched my muscles which made him groan, supposing that he felt it tighten around him. He breathed irrationally before he broke into one last moan, unloading himself inside me which made me shout, it felt too hot, like burning hot liquid which gushed inside. I breathed heavily as I rested my forehead on his chest, he slowly pulled himself out, and took an empty paper from the table to unload the remaining.

I look at him embarrassingly, finaly realizing that we both were too engulfed in lust that we forgot it was the Student Council room.

He zipped up his pants and looked at me, smirking and grinning, "Our school has got this one dirty President who craves over this hot popular guy. Isn't it?" He hovers his eyes over my sweaty arms and clothes, and my entrance.

He comes forward and takes my panties in his hand, "Wear it. I don't want to get turned on again."