Musical Inspiration

Start from the beginning

Zack's P.O.V.

     I smiled as I watched her play. She plays as though she is the only one in the room, like there’s nothing else around her but the piano. I bet she’ll think of me over Cody (Walker) now. I went to go sit down beside her. I lightly touched her back as I sat down. You would think that would mess someone up, but she just kept playing as though I wasn’t even here. This is the girl I want. She’s committed to everything she does. She loves music, and she has the most amazing singing voice I have ever heard. She never gives up, when she has to do something she sets her mind to it and gets it done. Chloe Reid Jones is the girl I want to marry. I will stop at nothing to make her see that I am in love with her.

.  .  .

Chloe's P.O.V.

      I didn’t want to stop playing but every song has to end some time, even the ones on the piano. I smiled again as I moved my hands off the piano’s keyboard.

     “How can you play that without anything to go by?” Zack asked me.

     “I don’t know, I guess I played it so much before that its permanently stuck in head,” I answered him happily.

    “You play beautifully,” Zack said to me.
I looked at him with a small smile.

      “Thank you,” I said to him.

      “I guess it makes since though, –“

Zack scooted a little closer to me. He lightly touched my hand which was resting on my leg.

     “Beautiful music played by a beautiful girl, on a beautiful instrument. Its like you were mean to be here,” Zack said to me.

He was getting a little closer.

      “Maybe I am,” I said to him softly.

Zack didn’t say anything for a minute.

     “I like your gift Zack,” I said to him lightly.

     Zack lightly smiled at me and said, “I love you.”

I didn’t know what to say back to him. He leaned over and started to very lightly kiss me as he took a hold of my hand gently. A part of me wanted to stop him cause I felt that it was wrong,  but the other part didn’t want it to end. I know I have feelings for Zack, not exactly sure what they are, but I know I have them. I have feelings for Cody (Walker) to and I know what they are. I’m still stuck between two guys and the truth is I still don’t know who to choose. I know Cody (Martin) helped me out a little bit, but there is one important thing Zack did help me to figure out. I am in love with both him and Cody (Walker) and I don’t know who I want. I thought I did, but this just made it worse. I leaned away from Zack before any more feelings were revealed, which I am now afraid of.

     “I should probably get going,. .  . I’ve uh – got a few things to study for,” I said to him as I stood up.

I started to walk toward the door.

   “Will you play for me again sometime?” Zack asked curiously.

I smiled at him again as I turned around.

     “Maybe,. . .”

That's all I needed to say. I walked out of the aqua lounge even more confused and not really knowing where I was going. I just need some fresh air. It seems to help out quite a bit.

.  .  .
     After walking around the boat for awhile I headed back to my cabin. I didn’t even know how to pray this time. I keep thinking about what Cody (Martin) told me about a week ago, while we were walking the streets of Greece. That I have to stop letting how Zack is changing block me of my decision. What if that’s not what is happening? What if I am actually falling in love with him and its supposed to happen? I walked into my cabin. I stopped in the middle of the room as I saw my violin case sitting on the corner of my bed. On it sat a note from Destiny: