"Excuse me.. are you going to stand in there all day? It'll take you right back down in a minute.." I hadn't realised but the music had stopped, I'd reached the top floor already feeling even more nervous than before.

"Right.. I didn't realise.." I slowly walked out and saw the girl who was speaking to me, just sat doing her work except from talking to me.

"Mr Park is in there, you're early." I nodded hesitantly walking towards the door to his office I'm assuming, I knocked but didn't receive a reply, am I not meant to knock?

"Ah.. he usually just walks ou-" suddenly the door opened and there I was faced with Mr Park, he's smaller than me. That's the first thing I noticed, he has Gucci shoes... he's definitely rich, I could even tell his suit was expensive, all of it was.

"I'm guessing you are the person I'm going to be interviewing? I couldn't tell what your name was for your email... I am your Hope?" Ohmygosh no

"Uhm, hah. I made that when I was younger.. I'm more mature now I can assure you.." I laughed slightly, I could hear other snickers in the background too.

"It's rude to not look at people when you're speaking to them." I'm.. not looking..? He's right.. I'm just staring at his shoes. What the fuck is wrong with me?! I abruptly looked up and nodded.

"I'm sorry I don't know why-" is.. is that?

"You don't know why what?" He stared at me, no way, no, he can't be I'm just imagining things.

"Uh.." He hasn't changed that much... he looks as gorgeous as he did before, his eyes even brighter than before.

"When I said look at people while talking to them, I didn't mean this." No.. why is he here... why now? Why is he Mr Park? No this can't happen! I don't want him here. Please say this is a nightmare.

"He's so strange Hoseok why are you with him?"

"Look at him! Why is he always shaking and screaming?"

"Do you really want to put up with someone like that? He's cute yeah but he's a nightmare!"

"Dump him."

"Break up with him."

"Leave him."

"Save yourself from him"

My mind won't get the best of me, but this isn't a nightmare. It's reality

"Do you want this job or not?" He was still completely stood there staring at me, I'm not going to say he looked fed up of waiting for my answer but that's exactly what he looks like.

"..but I haven't been interviewed yet..?"

"I don't have time for an interview, we need more workers so you can work here. Start working tomorrow morning, you earn $53,170 a year. That's $25 hourly. So you better work hard." So much.. money...?

"Thank you I really appreciate it.." he nodded slamming the door behind him after he walked into his office.

"He got a job that quickly? Without a proper interview?!"

"That's so lucky!"

"That's unfair on us though.."

He.. he let me have the job? But.. does he not remember me? Maybe he forgot...

Jimin's POV

After slamming my office door shut and locking it I stood leaning against it my whole body frozen still in shock. After all of these years he's been friends with Eunjae still..? No doubt he's friends with the others... I can't believe it... I never thought I'd see him again..