"Those are probably Jenna and Jess's friends. Jenna hangs out with a lot of bikers." I say, jumping up to sit on the old well.

"Hey look, there, it's Cynthia and her friends. Looks like Jeremy too. Who's that guy that drove them?" Glenn pushes up onto the well and sits next to me.

"That's, TJ, Bitchersons older brother. He was in the same grade as Jenna. He's used to be really bad news, drugs and stuff. For some reason he and Jenna have always stayed friends. I think they were dating back when Harry and I were in the 5th grade." I absently kick my legs back and forth scanning the growing number of people for Harry.

"Harry's family, and their friends, are kind of rough aren't they?" Glenn asks.

I look in the direction Glenn is staring. Jenna is dressed in black jeans, black T-shirt, and leather jacket. Jess is laughing at something Kodi just said, and she's got on ripped bleached skinny jeans, a red tight tank top and boots. Then there are bunches of other similarly dressed people hanging around smoking and being loud. Yeah, I guess when you see them all, and their friends, they do look a little scary. Just then I catch sight of Harry. Oh my.

Harry's wearing his black skinny jeans, white converse, and blue gray tank, clearly visible now that his jacket's off. He's standing in the back of TJ's truck, unloading bags of ice and cases of beer. Even from where I sit, I can see the muscles in his arms and neck straining as he lifts the heavy load. He's still wearing his bandana. He's easily the best looking guy here, and there's a number of guys since TJ and his biker buddies arrived. Also plenty of trashy sluts too. Of course they've also noticed Harry.

"Gracie, breathe. Those girls don't stand a chance with Harry." Glenn says, noticing the worry on my face.

Harry stops and opens a beer bringing it up to his lips. He takes a long drink, beer running down his chin and dripping on his chest. Three girls see this and instantly hurry over to the truck, climbing up on the tailgate. They're laughing and talking to Harry and Jeff. Obviously trying their best to get Harry's attention.

Harry scoots past them, jumping down off the truck with ease, grabbing his jacket. The girls all turn and watch him walk away. He could have any of these girls. Probably all of them, and also at the same time. He sees me and walks over to us.

"Hey Baby. You look amazing sitting over here." He drops his jacket on the ground by the well, pushes my legs apart, places his hands at the top of my thighs and lifts me up. Pulling me into him, easily holding me, I wrap my legs around his waist and smile. This is as close to heaven as I've ever been, when I'm with Harry.

"I noticed you too. I wasn't the only one." I say.

"Yeah, I have my groupies," a grin spreading across his beautiful face, "but none as hot as you."

Glenn shifts next to me, uncomfortable, clearing his throat.

"Hey man, you want a beer? They just filled the trough with plenty. Help yourself. I need Grace for a minute." He spins us around, dipping me down to the ground to grab his jacket, then pushing me up over his shoulder. He slaps my ass and carries me towards the barn.

"See you in a few minutes Glenn!" I yell back.

Harry carries me across the grass and into the barn. He slowly lowers me down off his shoulder to stand in front of him.

"Harry, I'm not sure I feel safe with you alone in this barn." I bat my eyes at him faking concern.

"Baby you're not safe with me, not tonight. We're away from everything, no one will stop us from doing whatever we want." Harry pushes me backwards. I let out a small scream as I fall into a pile of hay.

Harry brings himself down on top of me, biceps holding his weight just above my body. I put my hands on his arms, feeling the hard muscles underneath his skin.

"Harry,"

"Tell me what you want Grace,"

"I want to feel you on top of me, Harry. I want you to kiss me, long and slow. I want to feel your hands on me." Just saying these things has my stomach doing flips.

Harry eases his weight down, supporting himself on his elbows. He wets his lips and brushes my hair from my face.

"Grace, you are absolutely the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." Harry's looking into my eyes. The green of his own eyes is breathtaking.

I reach up, running my fingers through his long unruly curls, and pull his lips to mine. The second our lips touch, the lower half of my body is on fire. I'm always amazed at the way my body knows how to respond to Harry. I pull my knees up, squeezing my thighs around his waist. My hips push up into the buldge in his pants that I can feel pushing against my center. He grinds himself into me, a gasp escaping my lips.

"Fuck, I've missed you so much! I love how you lose all control with me Grace. I promise you, soon, nothing will stop you from completely giving yourself to me." Harry says, voice deep and raspy. He smells so good. I breathe him in.

Harry kisses my jawline, slowly moving up my neck. I can feel his hot breath on my skin. He licks over the mark he gave me, then blows over the wetness. Goosebumps instantly rise up my neck.

"Oh my God... Harry, I want you so bad!" I cry out, unable to be quiet.

I curl my fingers into his long hair, gently pulling, causing his head to turn so I have complete access to his neck. I bite his neck softly, then harder, sucking and licking the skin as it heats up under my lips. I hear Harry moan into my hair as he slips his hand up underneath my shirt, cupping my breast in his huge hand.

"Suck, Grace, harder." His breathing is coming faster, heart racing. He squeezes my breast, pulling the lace of my bra over my skin, allowing me to spill out of into his hand. He runs his thumb over my nipple causing it to harden.

"Harry...Jesus..." I whimper, barely controlling myself.

I suck on Harry's neck until it's a deep redish purple. I can feel the muscles in his neck. His pulse is rapid beneath my lips. I pull back admiring my mark.

"You're mine Harry. Only mine."

Harry's POV

I stop to get a beer. Even though it's October, it's not very cold yet and just unloading all that ice and beer caused me to shed my jacket. I look over at Grace, sitting with Glenn. She's so fucking rediculous hot right now. Sitting there on the well, kicking her legs and staring at me as I unload the truck. I can see even from here, the look on her face. She's horny as hell. I open the beer and take a long drink. As I bring it away from my mouth, I see three girls climbing up onto the tailgate of Jenna's truck.

"Hi Harry, you need any help with anything?" The one with short blond hair asks me. She's got a super low cut shirt on, and she's bending over making sure I can see her tits. I remember not long ago, I would've taken her against the barn before the night was over. Her friends too. Now, seeing them throw themselves at me, I feel nothing. I wipe my chin with the back of my hand.

"Thank you, I'm all done though. There's beer over by the barn. Jeff, why don't you show them where to find it." I grin at Jeff, who's already helping one of the girls off the truck.

I grab my jacket and jump down. Walking over to Grace, I see her smile. Every time she smiles at me, I feel something inside me.

"Hey baby. You look amazing sitting over here." I can see she noticed the other girls.

"I noticed you too. I wasn't alone." She says, looking behind me.

"Yeah, I have my groupies, but none as hot as you."

She's insecure. She has no idea what she means to me, or how she's the only girl I think about doing so many dirty things to. I smile. I tell Glenn to go get a beer. I need Grace, RIGHT NOW. I grab her and throw her over my shoulder. Time to put some of these thoughts to good use.