Wattpad Original
Ada 7 bab gratis lagi

Introduction

The story you're about to read has been selected for Wattpad's new Paid Stories program that allows writers to make money from their work on Wattpad. This means that after a certain point in the story, you can only continue reading the story if coins are purchased. I am truly thankful that Wattpad created a platform that recognizes writers and allows them to get paid for the stories they write and share. It makes me feel hopeful knowing that this special community continues to see the value in reading, writing, and storytelling.

I am ecstatic to share The Red Door with you, but to me it isn't just a story. The Red Door is very personal to me, with inspiration from my own ancestry woven throughout it. The process to create it was an intense 5-year investment of time and energy; both mental and physical. It started with a simple concept that turned into deep genealogical and historical research, including an amazing trip to visit real locations from my story. I did this for you, the readers, so I could create an immersive tale that you truly feel a part of. The lovely comments I receive from fans of my story remind me everyday that my efforts were worth it, but it would be an honor to know that readers would be willing to support my work directly through Wattpad by paying for the story I created. This support will allow me to continue to create stories and directly support the effort I invest to research and write them. Thank you so much for supporting me and my work. I hope you enjoy the story!