Sa·ty·ri·a·sis Chpt 4

Start from the beginning

"Dont ...dont be shy Jimin.." He remarks.

Once again, this sweet man has misinterpreted my feelings.

Shyness is not my downfall.

It is purely guilt.

"Ju...Jung-suk!!" I cry out loud as he pelts my prostrate continuously.

This man...was hopelessly in love with me.

I didn't see him as anything more than a dick to knott me.

Conflicted with pleasure and guilt, I fasten my eyes and jerk my head away from him. He is still plowing into me, finally fucking my ass like I need to but this time he lets my legs rest on his hips as he leans forwards.

My head is still turned, but I can feel his lips glide along my neck. He inhales my scent and his tongue coats the area in a thin sheet of saliva. He probes the sensitive spot with his tongue and I shiver with excitement.
Arousal engulfs my entire being as I feel the warm liquid pool in my stomach.

"Jung....Jung-suk...k....knot me....g...give me your knot" my voice is fragile and high pitched as I desperately try to regain my breath.

This Alpha was getting too close, I had to sever us soon before he did something he would regret.

Jung-suk groaned deeply, his pace increasing, fingers tips were digging into my skin, leaving red marks in their wake as he plowed into me.

He growled as he rested his face in the crook of my neck, mixing his own scent into my skin. My hands ran through his hair, over the sensitive chestnut colored ears.

We made eye contact for a brief second and I could tell he was at the peak of his resistance "J...Jimin" he groans as he ruts desperately into my body, chasing his own orgasm.

His alpha canines appear in the corner of his mouth, his eyes shine an iridescent sheen and his pheromones become overwhelmingly intoxicated.

This is the appearance of an alpha preparing to ClAIM his omega for life.

My senses are overwhelmed, my omega instinct advising me to obey...to submit...to please...to let him permanently MATE me.

I desperately try to repress these impulses.

My entire body is screaming at me.

We're both so close to our orgasms.

we are at the peak of euphoria.

"Jimin...Jimin...I...I want to mark you....l...let me CLAIM you!!" he begs as his pointed canines brush against my hypersensitive skin. Though he is teetering on the edge of his orgasm, he waits for my consent.

Every ounce of me is begging to be marked by this alpha. Every centimeter of my body is forcing me to be permanently mated to a man I only saw as a friend.

I shake my head, denying his request "N...NO Jung-suk!!" he growls at the denial and I moan obediently as my body condescendingly pulls him farther inside me.

"Jimin, stop fighting it!!...YOUR BODY requires it, let me be your permanent alpha,"

"NO...I..dont w...want it!!" I cry out loud as my entire being devours his cock, greedily massaging it with every thrust. My body completely betrays me as I pull him closer to me.

"Jimin-ah!!"

My pupils are dilated, my body coated in sweat, my omega pheromones are mixed with his. It would have been the perfect time for him to claim me as his own but my stubbornness would not allow him and my beloved friend has too much respect for me to claim something that was not offered to him.

"Jimin-ah!!!" he cries my name as he shoots his knot into my body.

And dear God it is the most fulfilling feeling an omega could experience.

"JUNG-SUK!!!"

My insides unwind as his sperm fills my body completely. A small bulge rest above my cock where his seed settles inside me. I breathe deeply as my fingers run along the bloated pouch, purring softly as my brain comes down from its high.

It takes minutes for me to catch my breath and as soon as I open my eyes Jung-suk is staring at my lips. Little beads of sweat roll down his soft face, he looks intensely into my eyes and leans forward to claim his prize...my heart.

As his lips approach mine, I turn my head away from him, verblessly rejecting his advances a second time.

He signs begrudgingly "Jimin....please don't be like this," he says with his voice soft and sweet.

I ignore him completely and push him away from me "Get out" there is no emotion in my voice as I command him to leave.

"Jimin! please dont be upset I was just trying to...."

I am too furious to allow him time to finish.

"You were trying to CLAIM me, even after I told you NO!!!"

"JIMIN-AH!!!" Jung-suk begs and I can hear the desperation in his voice.

"LEAVE!!!!" I cut him off. I am no longer interested in his excuses.

I push him off me before he can finish his sentence and I am on my feet in seconds. I am naked, covered in my own semen and our sweat. This does not stop me from rummaging through my clothing. Even with my back turned to him, I can feel his eyes watching me.

"You should get dressed Jung-suk," I stated coldly as I grab a tissue to wipe myself clean.

The man stands to his feet and rushes forward, his arms wrap around me as he buries his face into my neck. I can feel him shivering as he holds onto me.

"Jimin-ah....I love you."

I don't respond.

"I'm in love with you"

I knew this already.

"Jimin-ah! stop ignoring me!!" he spins me around on my heels until he is facing me. He leans forwards to kiss me and I turn my head. This time tears begin to fill his eyes and I can hear his heart shattering into pieces.

"Jimin....I'm in love with you, I've been in love with you for years. I can treat you right. I can make you so happy, please just give me the chance to show you that I'm worth more than my body"

"Jung-suk" I say softly as I peer into his pained eyes "You deserve an omega who loves you as much as you love them. I love you like a friend and that is it." I say and he looks shamefully to the floor.

"Now please leave" my voice is callous and cruel but this time he understands as he quickly begins to dress.

As he leaves he slams the door behind him and once he is gone, I am alone.

Jungkook is still gone, my friend has left me and my mind starts spiraling into a series of self-loathing.

Tears blur my vision as the weight of the day finally breaks me down and I come crashing to my knees.

I continue to sob from fear, regret and self-loathing but never the less I continue to cry.

I cry because I hurt Jungkook.

I cry because I can't love Jung-suk.

I cry for being a hybrid.

I cry because this disorder will be the ending of every relationship I have and will have in the future.

This awful disorder goes by one name.

Sa·ty·ri·a·sis