TWO | donut thief

Start from the beginning

"You stole my breakfast, you jerk."
Jungkook smirked, "You know you didn't mind, baby."
Taehyung's cheeks flamed an even brighter red if that was possible.

"Don't call me that," he snapped.
"You prefer pretty boy?" Jungkook started, as if offering him the standard options. "Or maybe princess?"
"I have a goddamn name."

Picking up his keys from the floor, he shoved them into his pockets. Straightening, he gulped as the younger braced a casual hand against the door, directly next to his head. His raven locks fell endearingly over his forehead and Taehyung had to resist the temptation to brush them back.

"Why are you even here? I've never seen you around this place," Taehyung cleared his throat.
"Well, it's your lucky day. I'm your new neighbour, Kim Taehyung," Jungkook grinned.

Taehyung's jaw dropped. New neighbour? No way.
"But - but why?" He exclaimed in outrage. "I know for a fact that you're rich enough to afford a better flat!"
"I'm aware. That's why I bought the penthouse," the younger shrugged as if it's no big deal and Taehyung's shoulders drooped.

With a dissatisfied grunt, he pushed past the boy, huffing. Bloody rich brats. Taehyung was, by no means, poor. His parents earned more than enough money and he had quite a big allowance each month. But he knew that he wasn't so wealthy that he could buy the penthouse of this particular apartment complex.

He could hear the soft footsteps following him, feel the stare on his back. He knew that Jungkook was smirking - he didn't have to look behind him to know that. Pressing the button to the elevator, Taehyung crossed his arms and resolutely stared forwards.

"I fail to see what's so interesting about the elevator doors," Jungkook piped, casually snaking an arm around Taehyung's waist.
Taehyung elbowed the younger's stomach harshly, causing the other to groan in annoyance.
"And I fail to see why you think you're so high and mighty."

Jungkook let out a little puff of air that sounded like a suppressed laugh as he struggled to catch his breath.
"You have sharp elbows," he managed. "And a lot of strength."

Taehyung rolled his eyes.
"Though she be but little, she is fierce," Jungkook murmured softly in his ear.

"I'm not little, you dumbass. I'm taller than you," Taehyung scoffed at the classic Shakespearean quote.
"Maybe so but answer me this," Jungkook smirked. "You're a bottom, aren't you?"

Taehyung gaped, mouth open. What the actual hell?
He wanted to shout at the younger, smack him to oblivion, scream that he wasn't a freaking bottom. Not that there was anything wrong with being a bottom, of course. It was just that he wasn't.

Taehyung was saved from having to answer by the ding from the lift. Jungkook sauntered forward, that smirk stuck in place as he glanced over his shoulder.
"You coming or are you going to stay there drooling?"

Taehyung huffed, making his way to the farthest corner of the elevator, trying to put as much distance between him and that jerk.
"I don't drool over pigs, sorry," he replied smugly.
"Pig? That reminds me, what was it that you called me yesterday?"

Taehyung pulled out his phone, an attempt to distract himself from glancing over at the other boy.
"Muscle pig, wasn't it?" Jungkook spoke.
Taehyung merely hummed in reply, too preoccupied to actually care.
"Well, that's a bit much. Don't you think?"