The Queen's Wrath

Start from the beginning

"Chaeng, Jisoo I lost my appetite I will go just now to my room." I chugged my water and went to my room.

"I hope they would get along with each other now that I gave them alone time." I said smiling.

I sat on my chair to answer some of my home works at the study table when I saw a box underneath my table.

I reached for it and put it on the top of my table, I rusted the dusk away and blew some wind on it.

I have forgotten about this.

'My childhood sweetheart and my soon to be husband'

I said as I read from what was curved on the pink wooden box.

I opened it and saw some old pictures of me and the boy that was with me.

Then I saw a paper that was folded into half, I grabbed it and opened after.

Dear Wifey,

Hi love, I know you already knew that I'm leaving today. I can't formally talk to you because your dad chose to fetch you before I can even say goodbye to you. I don't want to see you hurting and I hope that you can still forgive me despite of what happened. Jennie my wife, I hope you will still remember our promises to each other when the day comes that I will come back to you. I know we're too young for this but I don't care. I love you and I know you're the one for me. I'll be back, just wait for me. And just want you to know that you shouldn't be worried because I'm head over heels for you. No one can make my heart away from you and replace you inside my heart. Please marry me someday. I will be always yours Jennie."

Your Husband,
Pranpri

A sudden tear rolled on my cheek as I read his letter. Memories rushed. I don't remember his face because of what happened to me in the past but I still know the feeling.

'It's been 5 years Pranpri my hubby, I should have moved on from you but here I am, still holding on to your words!'

'Where are you now? Please come back to me. You're always be my 'first love.'

I was about to sob when I heard a cracking sound of plates like it was thrown purposely.

I thought this is my moment to cry but I guess not.

I left to my room and headed to the kitchen, I think the cracking sounds were from there.

I hurried my pace and entered the kitchen, a gasp escaped from my mouth after I saw Chaeyoung throwing plates to Jisoo saying things that Intrigued me.

"How dare you come back to my life."

Threw a plate that's on the counter.

"Go away I don't need you!"

Threw a plate again.

"I hate you after you left me!"

This time she threw the all the plates that were left to the counter.

And then there's Jisoo saying

"Rosé please forgive me!"

Blocked the flying plate with chopping board.

'Wait where did she get that?'

"I won't you leave again."

Dodged the flying plate.

"Just here me ou- WTF!" She threw here self to the floor and scooted there. She shielded her head with her arms from the plates that's flying.

A flare of smoke came out to my nostrils and ears as if I was like a bull that's ready to bang someone with my horns but I don't have one.

"Chhaeeyyouungg!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

❤️☠️❤️

Lisa's P.O.V

I walked back and forth looking at these men that were kneeling in front me.

They're the one who fought me actually, they muttering that they were sorry for the nth time.

"Get up, no need to say sorry. I think you all already learned your lesson."

They stood up and muttered sorry again, I just walked away from there and go to a room that only me and Black Titans can enter.

I gestured the Black Titans to go with me inside because I'm not feeling well right now, my head suddenly hurts.

Maybe it's just because someone hit me during the fight at the back of my head.

When all of us were inside already, I tried to speak but nothing came out to my mouth

I felt dizzy and my vision became blurry after that it all went black.

I lost my consciousness.

__________

I JUST WANNA INFORM YOU THAT THIS STORY WAS NOMINATED IN WATTYS 2019 AND I'M SO HAPPY, I HOPE YOU GUYS SUPPORT THIS BECAUSE THIS STORY IS NOTHING WITHOUT YOU ALL. THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU GUYS.

COMMENT. SHARE. VOTE.

[EDITED VERSION]