I couldn't help the moan that escaped my lips from the touch of his fingertips. I knew in that moment that I never wanted to let Ky go. He was mine, and I hoped that I was his.

Ky pulled away for air but never quit kissing me. His lips trailed along my jaw and slowly down to my neck. I felt his tongue move over my skin, sending chills through my entire body and making me arch my back and press my chest into his.

I reached down and grabbed Ky's shirt, pulling it up over his head, revealing the six pack that I knew I would never get used to. He was complete perfection, my perfection. I knew in that moment that I wanted him, all of him.

I brought my lips back to his and found his hand with mine, moving it to my breast, letting him know what I wanted. He ran his hand over by bra, massaging with his fingertips, making more moans escape my mouth. The feeling I had in that moment was nothing shy of pure ecstasy.

It was taking him forever to take my shirt off, so I decided I would go ahead and do it myself. I knew he was going slow, making sure that this was what I wanted, but I couldn't go slow any more. I needed him now.

As I started to pull my shirt up over my head, he grabbed my wrists and stopped me.

"Nat, as much as I want you right now, I don't want to do this just yet," he paused, looking me in the eyes. "I want you so much right now, you have no idea how hard it is to restrain myself."

"Then don't, Ky, I want you too. I'm ready to give it all to you. So just shut up and let me kiss you," I said while leaning in to start kissing him again, but he pulled away.

I groaned and rolled my eyes. Did he seriously not know what he was doing to me right now?

"Nat, I don't want to do this just yet," Ky said again. "I want our first time to be special, not just in my bedroom. I want it to be everything every girl’s ever dreamed about," he said, never looking away from me.

"But what if I said I don’t want to wait, Ky? I don't think I can wait…" I couldn’t believe the words that were coming out of my mouth. I had never been this forward...ever.

"Trust me, I don't want to wait either but like I said, our first time is going to be special. So you’re just going to have to wait a little be longer," he told me.

After twenty minutes of begging, I finally gave up, realizing that he wasn't going to give into my needs. On one hand I wanted to wait and see what he came up with for our first time, but on the other I wanted him desperately.

I knew it was just my hormones going crazy from the heated make out session, but after the several minutes of talking, I had lost the charm and decided to give up.

I rolled over and rested my head on my hands, moving until I was comfortable. Ky wrapped an arm around me and pulled me closer, he leaned down, his lips just a hair’s breath away from my ear.

"Are you mad at me?" he whispered.

I shifted so I was facing him.

"No, I'm not mad, just frustrated," I said truthfully.

"Trust me, I know what you mean. You have absolutely no idea how hard it was for me to stop myself in the middle of everything," he said, pressing his lips to mine. "Why don't you get some sleep? You look tired, and I know I'm exhausted."

"Alright…but only because I really am tired," I said with a smile.

"Night, beautiful," he said, kissing me on the forehead.

"Night, Ky," I said in barley a whisper. My eyes were already half closed and I succumbed to sleep.

***