CHAPTER 04: Tu jaane na...

Start from the beginning

NK replied coldly: "Take you out of here" like it's the most obvious thing.

Khushi stared at him confused by the reply but said nonetheless: "Well I'm not going anywhere!"

NK said angrily: "I'm not letting you stay either. I'm sure Arnav didn't see you & we leave from here, forgetting it like it never happened"

Khushi looked at him wide-eye said: "What do you mean?! I'm not leaving Arnav like that"

Angrily NK said: "And like in hell I'll let you meet that jerk! He doesn't deserve you Khushi Ji & I don't think he wants you anymore."

Khushi looked at NK taken back by his rage but getting a grip she replied: "And you can't stop me to meet my hubby & what do you mean by he wouldn't want me anymore?"

Now Lavanya stepped in to make Khushi understand: "Listen Chamkili, NK is right. ASR doesn't deserve you & I guess he wouldn't want you anymore. I saw him in the store with a lady & 2-3 yrs old baby girl. I guess ASR moved on & who knows maybe he had an affair or something that's why he never came to alter, let you while happily moved on with someone else. He is such a jerk! When he was with me, he was after you & when he got you, tumhe chhod ke kisi aur ke paas chala gaya. He is such a characterless basta--"

But she never got her sentence completed as she felt a stinging pain on her cheek & looked wide-eyed at Khushi.

Khushi was panting with rage, she had never in her life felt so furious, it's was like lava in her & she saw red. How dare Lavanya say something like that about her Arnav as she spoke greeting her teeth: "How dare you Lavanya! Tum humare Arnav ke bare mein aise kaise bol sakti ho? Say something like that again & I'll rip you into pieces. BTW what you said about seeing him in store, so that's why you dragged us so hastily, why didn't you tell me? How dare you hide that from me? And just because you saw him with an lady & baby you made your theory? Excuse me let me tell you Arnav is not like that, that lady & baby must be something else to him, my Arnav is very loyal & I've faith in my love. And we both know your & Arnav's relationship was fake, a show-off he never loved you. And dare you if anyone tried to stop me from meeting my husband!"