Pumpkin patch (Jumin x reader lemon)

Jumin was a request from a lovely reader <3

"Come on, loosen up a bit will ya? This will be fun!" You urged to Jumin as you slid out of the leather bound seats of his BMW. Your boots crunched the dried fall leaves on the ground as you both made your way to the secluded pumpkin farm. A cold breeze pushed your hair back, allowing you to get a better look at your fiancé walking in front of you.

He was overdressed for the occasion, as usual. His tall figure filled his dark brown suit perfectly. With every step he took, you could see the slight chisel of his leg muscles flex and contract. He looked back at you with a lopsided half smile. You melted.

"So we're essentially finding a pumpkin... just to gut it and let it rot on our porch?" Jumin said sarcastically as he ran his hand through his tousled dark hair.

"Hey no need to get all smart with me. We can carve a cute cat face into it if you want," you said to him enthusiastically. "I just wanted to get out of the city and try something more simple with you..." you said turning your head down, you could feel yourself getting emotional.

Jumin sensed he hurt your feelings and pulled you in for a warm embrace. He lifted your chin with his finger and whispered, "but I already have the most adorable kitten right here."

You smiled, stretching your arms around his neck and wrapping your fingers in his hair. You leaned in for a peck and were surprised to find his lips had met yours with urgency. His hands travelled from behind your back to the front of your hips, up your stomach and towards your breasts. All while he was courting your tongue with his, you felt as though his mouth was dancing with yours. It took everything in your power to peel your lips away from him. "Jumin... we can't. Not here at least... we're outside..."

"Mmm but there's no civilization for miles sweetheart," he continued as he traced his fingers down your neck. "Plus... I wanna carve into my sweet kitten now."

"Y-yes, master," you said as he took your breath away with his hungry gaze. Jumin took off his coat and laid it on a bed of leaves. He motioned for you to sit on top of it, and guided you down with his hand on your lower back. He positioned himself on top of you, kissing your neck and collar bone. The air was crisp and cold, but he left a radiating warmth everywhere he touched you. You could feel wetness pooling on the insides of your panties.
He cradled your head with his left hand and his right hand began making its way to your pussy. You felt your skirt lifting up as he rubbed your slit from the outside of your underwear with gentle, circular motions as first, that gradually got faster and more desperate.

"Jumin... mmm, please don't stop.. ughn you'll make me -," he cut you off by stopping his hand immediately. You looked down and could see his bulging length through his slacks.

"Be a good kitten now, and get on your knees for me," he said with an assertive tone. You eagerly flipped onto your stomach and propped your ass up for him. You heard a low growl from him and he enjoyed the view and slowly slid your panties down. He unzipped his slacks, and pulled his briefs down as his cock was revealed, you swear you could see it throbbing. Jumin grabbed his length and rubbed the tip against your juices, spreading them up and down your cunt teasingly. He positioned himself against your opening, and wrapped his free hand around the front of your hip, pulling you back onto his length. Once he was all the way inside of you, he grabbed your hips and pulled you towards him, getting impossibly deeper into your core. Your back arched in simultaneous pain and pleasure, as you felt his hands drift onto your breasts. He pumped in and out of your pussy, while massaging your supple mounds through your sweater. You reached your hands out to grab the leaves and earth around you, as he shook you with wave after wave of pleasure. Your body tensed, as you looked back at Jumin pounding away at your core. You climaxed as your lips tightened around his cock, and you felt his fluid shoot into you. He collapsed beside you, as you gazed upon him. The leaves fell from the trees behind him, dancing down from the gentle, crisp winds as the warm autumn sun caressed his face.

He tucked your hair behind your ear and pulled a leaf out of your mane. "Let's go pick out a pumpkin, shall we?"

———————————————————————
Thanks for reading! If you liked this story, please leave a comment, vote, or message me for requests! I love hearing from you and greatly appreciate your support, it motivates me to continue writing :)