Chapter Thirty Five

Start from the beginning

.

What the hell just happened? She left me dumbfounded here oh no this is so terrible!!

.

*Phone Vibrates*

.

From: Baby<3

Thom, Im sorry for what happened a while ago hindi ako nakinig pinilit ko yung side ko sayo sorry talaga love you baby goodnight good luck sa game bukas manonood ako.

-received-

.

I feel so guilty right now what if someone saw that, and they misinterpreted it? I cant loose ara I just got her, and I do love her Thomas what did you do?!

.

"Kuya Thomas?"

Nagulat ako when someone called my name, patay! Lumunok muna ako bago ako unti unting nilingon yung tumawag sa name ko.

"D-des?"

Oh sh*t it was Desiree one of ara's teammates did she saw what happened a while ago? If ever that she saw that I'm willing to explain im not guilty at all.

"Ano ginagawa mo dito ng ganitong oras?" I asked and approached her "Uhmm w-wala namili lang ng gamit sa 7eleven" she said and smiled a fake one.

"Oh okay" I said and smiled I was about o say something when she spoke "S-sino yung kasama mong babae kanina?" boom! pakiramdam ko binuhusan ako ng malamig na tubig sa tanong niya.

"A-ah, y-yun wala yun nakita ko lang na hinoholdap kaya tinulungan ko" I said sh*t Thomas stop stuttering "Oh ganun ba? Okay" she said and smiled widely now it seems that I was able to convice her woo what a relief.

I looked at Desiree she seems to be convinced with my statement "Ano hatid kita sa harap ng dorm niyo? its late narin and uso holdap ngayon" I offered she just smiled and shaked her head "I'm okay kuya no need to worry I studied taekwondo when I was still in highschool mamaya may makakita pa sati na magkasama sabihin nila nagtataksil ka kay ate ara" she said and started to walk.

"Uhmm yeah sabi mo eh hehe" I said and scratched the back oh my head. I saw her smile "Sana nga kuya thomas wala kang gagawing kahit anong dahilan para umiyak si ate ara, ikaw ang kauna unahang lalake na pinapasok niya sa puso niya kaya ingatan mo siya" She said while smiling and then she started to walk.

After she said that my feet froze on the ground its seems that I cant move them at all I just watched her walk away having the thought the she know something, that she really saw it.

"sabihin nila nagtataksil ka kay ate ara"

.

"sabihin nila nagtataksil ka kay ate ara

.

"sabihin nila nagtataksil ka kay ate ara

.

"sabihin nila nagtataksil ka kay ate ara

*End of Flashback*

"Thomas!"

I was pulled back to reality after someone shouted my name. And the next thing I know is that a ball is coming fast and will hit me straight into face!

.

*BOGSH!!*

.

"Ouch!" I said and hold my nose, I touched it and im glad that i didnt get broken "Bro okay kalang?" it was jeron.