"W-What?" I spoke before my mouth being covered.

"You're stupid enough to think I didn't come here without my research, am I right?" said Nightmare.

"Shut up."

"You wish he would die, even if you were promised great rewards for keeping him stable."

"SHUT UP."

"You lowlife, thinking your daughter will be safe." She smirked. "When she finally realises the truth, she'll become just like Y/N."

"I SAID SHUT UP!" I screamed, quickly kicking her as she disappeared. The other Nightmare snickered.

"It's bold of you to assume all your problems would be solved if you blatantly ignore them." Nightmare said.

"How pathetic are you?"

"Fine! I'll do your favor!" I squealed, covering my ears as I hoped this would all be a big nightmare.

Nightmare sighed as her musket disappeared. "It really wasn't supposed to end like this, if only you co-operated."

"I am!" I defended myself.

"Why thank you," said Nightmare. "Obey my orders and none of this will be leaked out to your daughter."

Tears rolled down my face, I sniffed as I nodded slowly.

"Oh yeah, I have another thing to add..." Nightmare said.

"What is it?" I wiped a tear away from my eyes.

"Break this deal and you may endure the pain and suffering that I have prepared specially for you

"Break this deal and you may endure the pain and suffering that I have prepared specially for you."
~