Prologue

Prologue

************************************************************************************************************

"Logan! I'm ho-ome!" I called in a sing-song voice as I stepped in the house.

"'Sup?"

"I think I'm dead. But I'm not sure."

"Is there a way you can resurrect?"

"Yes. Buy me Ben & Jerry's," I replied with puppy dog eyes.

"Macy... It's raining. The closest store is 15 minutes away and you want me to buy you Ben & Jerry's?"

"... Yes?"

"Be back in half an hour..." he whined.

Logan took his keys and left.

This guy is awesome. We've been roommates since the ending of sophomore year, but we've known each other since we were 2 and he never let me down. When my Dad asked me if I'd like to have my own condo, he was the first person I called. Unfortunately, we don't go to the same high school. I go to an all-girls school and he goes to an all-boys school. I start at 9 am and finish at 4 pm while Logan starts at 8 and finishes at 3. At least I get to see him after school. 'TGIF!' I thought to myself. 'This week couldn't have been longer!'

"Shit!" I cursed out loud.

'It's Friday! I have to choose a song to post on YouTube for tomorrow night! My 1,739,648 followers await!' I complained to my own self. 'Sooo many songs to choose from!' I frowned. 'Well... I could think about it while taking a hot shower...'

I threw my backpack on my room floor and decided to take a shower.

"I WAS MADE FOR LOVIN' YOU BABY, YOU WERE MADE FOR LOVIN' ME! AND I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF YOU BABY, CAN YOU GET ENOUGH OF ME?" I wildly sang in the shower while shampooing. I finished my business, wrapped my towel around my body and stepped out of the neat shower.

"HEEELLO CHICAGO!" I yelled in my room while picking out a pair of white underwear with light pink laces and the matching bra.

"TONIGHT, YOU PEOPLE ARE LUCKY! I'M GONNA SING TO YOU A NEW SONG! IT'S CALLED STEREO HEARTS MASHUP WITH MOVES LIKE JAGGER! WOO!" I screamed as I was pulling on my panties.

"MYYY HEART'S A STEREO! BEATS FOR YOU SO LISTEN CLOSE! HEAR MY THOUGHTS IN EVERY NOTE OH-OH! MAKE ME A RADIO AND TURN ME UP WHEN YOU FEEL LOW! THIS MELODY WAS MEANT FOR YOU SO SING ALONG TO MY STEREO! JUST SHOOT FOR THE STARS! IF IT FEELS RIGHT AND AIM FOR MY HEART IF YOU FEEL LIKE AND TAKE ME AWAY AND MAKE IT OK I SWEAR I'LL BEHAVE!" I sang while putting my bra on.

"TAKE ME BY THE TONGUE AND I'LL KNOW YOU! KISS ME 'TIL YOU'RE DRUNK AND I'LL SHOW YOU! ALL THE MOVES LIKE JAGGER I'VE GOT THE MOVES LIKE JAGGER I'VE GOT THE MOVES LIKE JAGGER I DON'T NEED TO TRY TO CONTROL YOU! LOOK INTO MY EYES AND I'LL OWN YOU! WITH THEM MOVES LIKE JAGGER I'VE GOT THE MOVES LIKE JAGGER I'VE GOT THE MOVES JAGGER!" I screamed while dancing around to my closet and pulling out a white T-shirt, black leggings and my fake Uggs slippers.

I stopped singing and went to the kitchen were I left my iPhone earlier. I took it, jumped on the biggest couch and turned on the T.V.

"EWWW! LOGAN WATCHES ZEKE AN LUTHER!" I screamed to him.

"Wait. Logan went to get ice cream. Nevermind, I can watch Zeke and Luther in peace! Why am I still talking to myself? I think I'm going crazy! Naah, I just like to pretend I'm an idiot in a sitcom! Hahaha!" I laughed at myself.

"Uh-oh! I left my purse in my car!" I said out loud.

"I could so call Logan..."

I called him.