Chapter 28 ~Babe?

Start from the beginning

"School" he bluntly replies.

Just as I'm about to ask him another question, I hear a knock at the door.

Damn it! Niall's here!

"Want me to get that for you?" Matt asks, walking near the door.

"No!" I shout. I can't let him know who's at the other side of the door. Better yet, I can't let Niall see that I'm in here with some shirtless guy!!

He turns to me as I hear Niall open the door.

"What's wrong!" He frantically says, stepping in the kitchen. His eyes stop at Matt. He looked angry and had a jealous looking expression across his face.

Even so, he looked so adorable with his SnapBack, white v-neck t-shirt, faded blue tight jeans, and his white supras.

"Whoa, you're Niall Horan!" Matt praises. "What're you doing here?" He asks, clearly surprised.

"I should be asking you the same thing" I hear Niall mutter with a hard expression.

Why do things never go the way I want them too.

"Here's your milk Matt" I say, handing him the gallon and hoping to distract him or at least get him leave now. Not that I don't want him here, well actually I don't want him here, at least not at the moment.

"Thanks" he smiles at me, and looks back at Niall. "Catch ya later buddy" he pats Niall shoulder as he walks past him. "Oh, and thanks for the milk Raven" he sends me a small wave as he exits the front door.

"Raven?" Niall looks at me, bewildered.

Ughhhhh, how many more times do I have to mess up before I can escape this bottomless pit of mistakes.

"Why'd he call you Raven?" He questions, crossing his arms.

"I don't have to answer that" I stubbornly say.

"Tell me" he demands.

"No" I fight back.

"Are you even ready?" He randomly says, looking for any sign of luggage. Yes.

"No" I lie. I actually made sure to hide it in the living room closet so he won't see it.

"Are you not going?" He says, hurt clear in his voice. "I mean, you're not going?" He repeats, this time a little more justified. Man, he was soo cute.

"Not until you answer some questions" I look at him boldly, but failing when he catches me with his soft gaze.

I can't stay mad at him.

"What?" He oddly coughs.

"Why'd you leave the night I asked you what we were?" I question. He averts his eyes somewhere else.

"Because..."his voice trails off.

"That's not a good enough answer" I tell him.

"Why can't we just go already?" He mutters to himself.

"Because you can't just walk out and expect me to go with you without you telling me why you left!" I call him out. He nervously bites his lip and OMG I'm about to lose it.

"I...had.. to think some stuff through" he says, looking at me again.

What?

"What did you have to think through?" I curiously ask. What did he need to think through that made him leave?

"Can I tell you at the place? It took a while to reserve and I wanted to admit to why I left there"

I bite my lip, mirroring his action, as I contemplate what I should really do. Should I just go? I don't even know what the place is, but I'm really curious as to see what it could be. It had to be some place special if it had to be reserved.

"Fine" I huff, causing him to grin widely.

"I really thought you were going to going t say no" he admits, fake wiping sweat from his forehead. I giggle at his silly gesture. I really couldn't stay mad at him.

"You're just lucky you're my weakness" I blurt out. I wanted to keep that inside my head. Oops.

I instantly blush when he starts to chuckle, never removing the huge smile he had on his face.

"That's cute" he comments, softly pinching my cheek.

"Whatever" I light swat his hand away. He looks down at me, catching quickly glances down at my lips. I probably was doing the same because he was leaning closer.

"We should go" I say, pulling back. Why I did that? I have no idea.

"Then go pack your stuff" he says, softly stroking my hair.

"Already did" I grin.

"No you didn't?" He accuses.

"Yes I did" I shoot back. He rolls his eyes. I take a hold of his hand and lead him to the closet door, opening it.

"See" I proudly say. He smirks.

"So you were going no matter what?" He fights back the urge to smile.

"Whatever Niall, let's go already" I says, grabbing some of the luggage. Thankfully, it wasn't much. I didn't know how much I needed to pack, but I'm glad I only packed two small bags. Niall grabs ahold of one of them and walks towards the front door.

"I can't wait until you see what I reserved" he beams.

"What is it?" I ask, hoping he'd tell me immediately.

"You'll see soon enough, babe" He stands near the door while I lock my apartment.

I turn to him and give him a small smile as he reaches for my hand. I gladly take it because I really missed his touch.

"Babe?" I question. He blushes, but smiles, not looking down and instead, ahead of him.

Just what does he have planned?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hmmm, what could it be? xD

Please don't be a ghost reader!

VVVVVV

Vote, Comment, Spread it to the world!!