Lexi: Wow, that was a lethal punch, she'll be one to watch...

Josh: Does it hurt?

Lexi: Yeah, a little bit.

Josh: Okay, no probs. Let me just have a shower, and then we'll head off... unless you wanna... you know... have a little fun to celebrate my win tonight?

Lexi: Hmmm... that sounds good...

*Smut alert*

As soon as they got to Josh's dressing room, they locked the door and then Josh gently picked up Lexi and placed her against the wall, where they furiously made out and stripped each other of what they were wearing, and Josh then carried Lexi to the showers, where they didn't waste any time, turned on the water and Lexi immediately grabbed Josh's hardened length and gently slid onto it, and began bouncing.

Lexi: Ooh, yeah, babe that's amazing... Ohh, I needed this SOOO badly...

Josh: OHHHHH GOD, me too baby...

Lexi: MMMMM... fuck me good... fuck me good, Joshy... OHHH GOD I'M CLOSE BABE!!!

Josh: ME TOO!!!

Lexi: Oh holy fuck, do it babe! KNOCK ME UP AND GET ME PREGNANT!!!

Josh went as fast and as deep as he could and left Lexi a moaning mess as they released at the same time, with Josh planting himself deep inside her.

Lexi: Mmm, don't move from here babe, it feels so good...

Josh: Did you mean what you said? About getting you pregnant?

Lexi: Yeah... I mean, I may have just won the title, but I'd give everything up in a heartbeat to start a family with you...

Josh: Well, who knows? Maybe tonight is the start of something special...

Lexi: God, I hope so... you're the only man I want a future with...

Josh: And you're the only woman I want a future with as well.

Josh slowly pulled out of Lexi and passionately kissed.

Lexi: Here's to the future...

Josh: To OUR future...

Lexi giggled and kissed him one more time before having a proper shower and then heading home.

One week later...

It was the morning of Raw, and Lexi woke up not feeling well. She felt strange, and ran to the bathroom to be sick. Josh was woken up by the sound of Lexi throwing up in the toilet, so he went to investigate what was wrong with his girlfriend. He opened the door to see Lexi's head hanging over the toilet, as she was throwing up again.

Josh: You ok, babe?

Lexi: Ugh... yeah, I'm fine... probably something I ate...

Josh: I did tell you those onions you put in that burger last night didn't look right.

Lexi: Yeah, yeah, I know, I'm just gonna get some sleep...

Josh: Want me to call Kurt, tell him you won't make it tonight?

Lexi: Nope, I might feel better by then.

As soon as Lexi collapsed back onto the bed, she jumped straight back into the bathroom and threw up once more. While she was occupied in the bathroom, Josh tried to put two and two together, and came to a conclusion.

Josh: You gonna be okay here for a bit? I'm gonna nip into town for something, I won't be long...

Lexi: Oh, god... yeah, you go, I won't be going anywhere.

Josh: Okay then babe, just let it all up, I'll be back in a bit...

Half an hour later, Josh arrived back at home, with Lexi sitting on the edge of the bed with her head in her hands.

Josh: Baby? I'm back, I got that little something...

He gave the bag to Lexi, and she pulled out 2 pregnancy tests.

Lexi: You don't think...

Josh: Well, think about it. The last time we did it was last week, in the showers after our Raw segment. We haven't done it since then, so it's worth checking...

Lexi: Yeah, you might be right babe...

She rushed into the bathroom and did the test, and while she was waiting, invited Josh in to reveal the result with her.

Josh: Before we see the results, I just want to let you know that if this says negative, I'll stand by you, it won't affect us in any way, we can always keep trying.

Lexi teared up a bit and kissed Josh as she grabbed the test and they both grabbed a side each.

Josh: Here goes...

They turned it over and saw the result - it came back...